• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Plowboy Extreme Off-Road Park?

redneckengineered said:
Is anyone excited about a 16 acre offroad park? The promos made it sound like it would be much more than that with trail riding etc. That article makes it sound like a small venue for mud drags. I think I would have been in front of the zoning commission before I posted any of this to the web or moved the first piece of dirt.
maybe he thinks like he drives,you know just gas it and see what happens..

redneckengineered said:
Is anyone excited about a 16 acre offroad park? The promos made it sound like it would be much more than that with trail riding etc. That article makes it sound like a small venue for mud drags. I think I would have been in front of the zoning commission before I posted any of this to the web or moved the first piece of dirt.

That's what i thought. But it sounds like a place for Mega Trucks and hill killers, I am neither of those things. It's semi close to home so i would drive up there and watch it if it ever gets opened.

d2800bcd7ed67f96d4e82b21a0324710.png

creepycrawly said:
Man said "Phuck ewe, Jack! I do what I want!"
I wish I woukd have been a fly on the wall for that one. Hey jack do you know who the hell I am?!?

Considering he wipes his ass with hundred dollar bills .. He'll probably just open the park and pay the fines Hahaha. 16 acres tho!??? Hahahaha I mean sure I could get lost .. But dam that sounds tiny.

kushKrawlin said:
Considering he wipes his ass with hundred dollar bills .. He'll probably just open the park and pay the fines Hahaha. 16 acres tho!??? Hahahaha I mean sure I could get lost .. But dam that sounds tiny.
I imagine it being just 1 big crater. Mud in the middle and hills to kill every direction out

park is ready to race, play, trail ride, pretty close the creepycrawlly was true. I cannot wait to see the faces of the spectators, you guys is why I did this. actually we have 187 acres but it has more trails than a 500 acre park. to boot I also own 500 more acres beside this park that we considered long trail rides with scenery that is second to none. Please come check it out in Novermer. Thanks and hope to see everyone there

plow boy said:
park is ready to race, play, trail ride, pretty close the last statement was true. I cannot wait to see the faces of the spectators, you guys is why I did this. actually we have 187 acres but it has more trails than a 500 acre park. to boot I also own 500 more acres beside this park that we considered long trail rides with scenery that is second to none. Please come check it out in Novermer. Thanks and hope to see everyone there

Awesome.

:dblthumb:

A long one way trail across the large property would be cool, don't chop it all up into 500 obstacles with access roads.

plow boy said:
park is ready to race, play, trail ride, pretty close the creepycrawlly was true. I cannot wait to see the faces of the spectators, you guys is why I did this. actually we have 187 acres but it has more trails than a 500 acre park. to boot I also own 500 more acres beside this park that we considered long trail rides with scenery that is second to none. Please come check it out in Novermer. Thanks and hope to see everyone there

Good to hear and congrats.

plow boy said:

Thanks for the update. After reading the news articles I figured there was a bunch of misinformation somewhere between 16 acres and events only vs trail rides etc.

Will be down to check it out asap.

IN!
You gone have spots for motorhouses? No hook up needed, just good firm,hard, level ground...
The day before is Veterans day and I have that off!

TBItoy said:
Awesome.

:dblthumb:

A long one way trail across the large property would be cool, don't chop it all up into 500 obstacles with access roads.

Please do this it would be very cool!

plow boy said:

Just like your driving style Richie, ' [size=10pt]YOU DON'T LET OUT[/size]" Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :driving: :dblthumb:

Latest posts