• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pod casts

Jduck

So I've never been much of a podcast listener but with these first few talent tank episodes I'm wondering if there's other good content I'm missing. Y'all have any recommendations for other good channels with automotive chat/stories? Motivators? Or just in general good stations?

Joe Rogan has a great one. All sorts of people come on and sometimes it really makes you think. He was on with Rob Zombie last week but i havent had a chance to listen to it yet.
If you're into hunting/conservation the Meat Eater is another good one.

Guy at work told me about swords and scales or something like that. Gonna list to it when I get time. Joe Rogan is pretty good.

Joe Rogan has a great one. All sorts of people come on and sometimes it really makes you think. He was on with Rob Zombie last week but i havent had a chance to listen to it yet.
If you're into hunting/conservation the Meat Eater is another good one.

Rogan's podcast is usually pretty good, I like to watch it on Youtube.

I like Joe Rogan but he leans a little left sometimes and that doesn't sit well with me. If you like some no BS political talk Dan Bongino has a fun no nonsense program.

Meat eater if you are into hunting or fishing. I also really enjoy how I built this with guy Raz. I listen to another one but it's a bit boring unless you are into hazmat within the fire service.

The truck show podcast. A lot of behind the scenes stuff in the automotive world via Sean Holman. He is the content director at fourwheeler mag so he knows his stuff and has cool contacts in the automotive world.

Part of the Problem with Dave Smith is probably my favorite, I was a big Joe Rogan fan but after listening to probably 600 episodes I've kind of lost interest in it. Lately I've been listeing to Owen Benjamin's live streams on YouTube and at Unauthorized.tv just be prepared because a lot of people would find it pretty offensive or racist. Scott Horton also does some really good podcast dealing with Foreign Policy if you have any interest in politics or that sort of thing.

I like the NY Times The Daily
Dax Shepherds Armchair Expert and especially his Experts on Experts ones.
Michael Rosenbaums Inside of You.

My wife really likes Sam Harris's. i havent gravitated to it as hard as her.

I like the NY Times The Daily
Dax Shepherds Armchair Expert and especially his Experts on Experts ones.
Michael Rosenbaums Inside of You.

My wife really likes Sam Harris's. i havent gravitated to it as hard as her.

Tell me more about the Dax Shepards one. What's it about?

I'm not much of a podcast person, but Andy friscella (sp?) MFCEO project is my favorite I've listened too besides Ron burgundy.

I have made it through about 1.5 episodes of racing on the rocks, episode 5 and now 10. I like the guest but I feel like the host doesnt really know a whole lot about the subject matter. I will continue to listen maybe it gets better.

I've listened to all the Racing on the Rocks podcasts so far and have the same opinion. Certain guests/topics he knows a lot about and others not so much. However, I keep listening since it's neat to get more info/backstory on drivers and companies.

I've listened to all the Racing on the Rocks podcasts so far and have the same opinion. Certain guests/topics he knows a lot about and others not so much. However, I keep listening since it's neat to get more info/backstory on drivers and companies.

So you have been through 30 episodes and its still the same? I feel like my wife knows more about buggies and offroading.

So you have been through 30 episodes and its still the same? I feel like my wife knows more about buggies and offroading.

Will listen to the 30th sometime today. Some episodes are better than others for sure. He's knowledgeable about RzR's, but buggies etc not so much.