• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pod casts

RzR knowledge = "Sign here, and here, inital here. Your payment is $xxx" =booyang:drinkers::woot:

That's true for some/most for sure.

I've got a fair bit of drive time for work every week, so listening to various podcasts (wehether good or just meh) is a good way to pass the time instead of the same 6 songs on the radio/staticy stations/and in my case sports talk radio for how bad UT and the Titans are week to week.

I tried to listen to podcasts years ago when I first got an iPod and never quite figured it out. What android podcast app do y'all use to download podcasts?

Spend a lot of time in the truck and flying around the country for work and listen to podcasts a lot.

Hunting:
MeatEater and its partner podcasts. Being a long time whitetail tree stand sitter, getting more into property management, I really enjoy Mark Kenyon's Wired To Hunt Podcast. Brian Call's Gritty Podcast is good too.

Motorsports:
Talent Tank, Whiskey Throttle Show, DMXS Radio, some of the RacerX Podcast Network stuff and sometimes PulpMX depending on guests. Dale Jr. Download

Sports:
The Pat McAfee Show

Other Misc:
Joe Rogan, Team Never Quit, Crime In Sports, Small Town Murder, Ross Patterson Revolution, Drinkin Bros.