• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Podcasts

onepieceatatime

I like turtles...
Getting burnt out on listening to music all day everyday in the truck. Stumbled upon Joe Rogan podcast with Sturgill Simpson a few weeks ago and I've been listening to his podcasts for the past few weeks, he's done some with some pretty cool and interesting people. I know they've been kind of popular for awhile now but I bet they'll only get bigger because they're not censored and put together like all the big media radio shows.

Anybody else into podcasts? Whatcha listening to and how are you getting them? These Joe Rogan ones I've been listening to are all onYouTube but I know there's gotta be other ways to listen to podcasts as well.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

No podcast here but love my sirius satellite radio, huge stern fan and jay thomas fan plus plenty of music

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have an iPhone it is easy. They are all under the podcast app. I listen to Adrian Rogers and a friend of mine who preaches in Ohio. They are a little different than Joe Rogan. I also listen to Stone Cold as well, I am not sure why cause I don't watch wrestling but I listen to it pretty regular.

Re: Re: Podcasts

Zjman said:
No podcast here but love my sirius satellite radio, huge stern fan and jay thomas fan plus plenty of music

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to have Sirius but cancelled it when they quit playing good old country music and started playing commercials. For music I just use Spotify or Pandora. Spotify has some podcasts but I don't think there's very many. I'll have to see if I can get iTunes on this droid.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I use Poket Casts app.

I listen to:
Invisibilia
Serial
This American Life
Radiolab
Stuff to Blow Your Mind
On This Day
Stuff You should Know
Completely Optional Knowledge
99% Invisible
More Perfect

We've had this exact thread in the past. I do not think most people here will enjoy most of these. These Podacsts are some of the top in the world but not a single person listed them in the other thread.

I really enjoy Podcasts as a way to continue expanding my mind after my formal education has ended.

Right now More Perfect is my favorite. It is a mini series about historical Supreme Court cases, all the factors that went into their decisions, and how they changed America. Every single episode has blown my mind so far.

Serial is the #1 Podcast in the world. It goes though specific stories in minutia. Season one was about a murder case where the killer may or may not have been innocent. Season 2 covered the Bo Bergdahl case in detail. It's amazing how much the news hasn't reported on that case as well as the all-out fiction that they have invented about it. No one in America knows the whole story there unless they listen to season 2 of Serial.

Can't go wrong with rich dad poor dad. If you want to really learn about steps you can take in your future to better stabilize your financial life as well as for your kids, you just gotta check this Asian out. I listen while I work.

I listen to Doctor Laura Schlesinger also. Tons of entertainment as well as learning the patterns of mistakes made by parents as well as great parenting. Then being able to compare the differences between both when a child has reached adulthood. Pretty fun

Joe Rogan done a podcast with Les Stroud and I watched some of it, pretty good. It was lengthy, so I didn't finish it. I am a big fan of Les Stroud.

I listen to some of the Willie B show. Didnt care for him on Pinks or two guys garage, but he has some knowledge once you get him out of the goofy TV role. More talks about making HP than anything, but some car stuff on there.

Someone should start doing an offroad podcast

Bringing this back up. Give me some good ones to check out. Been listening to Joe Rogan some, Steven Rinella's hunting show Meateater give me some good stuff.

jeeptj99 said:
Bringing this back up. Give me some good ones to check out. Been listening to Joe Rogan some, Steven Rinella's hunting show Meateater give me some good stuff.

Here's another thread that gives a couple of options.

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=47785.25

Couple of Podcasts I listen to routinely:
The Truck Show Podcast
Racing on the Rocks

Some I listen to depending on the guest or topic:
America's Diesel Podcast
CarsYeah
The TrailChasers
The Smoking Tire
The MuscleCar Place
Team Never Quit
Where 2 Next with Casey Currie

Here's another thread that gives a couple of options.

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=47785.25

Couple of Podcasts I listen to routinely:
The Truck Show Podcast
Racing on the Rocks

Some I listen to depending on the guest or topic:
America's Diesel Podcast
CarsYeah
The TrailChasers
The Smoking Tire
The MuscleCar Place
Team Never Quit

Update on this list 15 months later:

Weekly listens (listed by personal preference):
The Talent Tank
Conversations with Big Rich (WE Rock/Dirt Riot Founder)
Granger Smith Podcast (Country Artist from Texas)
Justin Moore Podcast (Country Artist from Arkansas)
The Truck Show Podcast

Some I listen to depending on the Guest/Topic:
America's Diesel Podcast
America's Off-road Podcast
Bussin' with the Boys (Sports)
Chit-Chad (Sports)
Racing on the Rocks
Stuff You Should Know
Team Never Quit
The Smoking Tire
Total Offroad Podcast
Wheeling Wine and Whiskey
Wins & Losses with Clay Travis (Sports)

I listen to the Unashamed pod cast ( Phil Robertson) and family. Also Talent Tank - How To BBQ Right - and depends on topic or guest Racing on the rocks.

Latest posts