• Truggy

Votes: 25 12.2%
  • Full body/other

Votes: 65 31.7%
  • Side by side/atv

Votes: 36 17.6%

• Total voters

1tonyj

Started this poll just out of curiosity to see what kind of offroad rigs the majority of hardliners are running. You can vote more than once if you own more than one type of rig. I know some lines are blurred on types of rigs ...just vote the group that fits the best for ya thumb.gif

Look at rayray....collecting data....making reports..... I hope you're getting some dat gub-ment doll-hairs for this study!!!
:driving:

joho75287 said:
Look at rayray....collecting data....making reports..... I hope you're getting some dat gub-ment doll-hairs for this study!!!
:driving:

Nah just data for a project so I can finish my GED :flipoff1:

Interesting results so far ... majority full tube, yet that doesn't seem like what si actually represented on the trails these days. I would expect to see like 75% sxs based on what I see actually out there. I guess a lot of the sxs are just gawkers / not on HL.

Re:

If the SxS crowd was on HL I think we would see less douchebaggery and more trail/big event courtesy.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Rode GMP this weekend at one point there were 10 or 15 rigs in our group and I (madrams buggy)felt like i was the least capable of the group.Its crazy how far our sport has come in the last 5 years.

No spot for Yota/Sami/Ford based buggy, not calling it a Juggy, def. not a Truggy so I'm putting Rattler in with "other". HA!

patooyee said:
Interesting results so far ... majority full tube, yet that doesn't seem like what si actually represented on the trails these days. I would expect to see like 75% sxs based on what I see actually out there. I guess a lot of the sxs are just gawkers / not on HL.
C'mon JJ .. Cause they stay broke mane! You should know about the oath you took when you got ya first full tube buggy... I mean , I just assumed when one gets a buggy they take a oath to promise and Try to destroy **** every second they are riding, and No more tech crawling, all 100% full throttle assaults, Blow **** apart ... then bitch about it for a mothafukin decade, all while spending thousands getting it fixed.. (Then repeat process). :flipoff1:

*side note..
^ all that just to go up the same **** us in the other catagories are going up at 1200 rpm's with minimal wheel spin ... Haha. :stir:

Latest posts