• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Poolman passed away

Buzzer67

Thought some of you may want to know poolman Anthony M. Passed away this morning

Last edited:
Wow had no idea of this until now. Only met him once, but talked to him several times. Was a good fella for sure.

@Buzzer67 when you know of arrangements, please post them here.

Man I hate to hear that. Didn't have a lot of dealings with him, but the few I did, he seemed like a pretty standup dude.

Hate to hear that on his profile here it says he was 45, let us know on arrangements or donations

Poolman had me and a friend of mine finish out his Angry Fab roller once he picked it up from George. He sold the buggy a few years after it was finished but he always wished he would have kept it. Anthony was proud of that buggy as he should have been. Anyone know where it is now? I havnt seen any pics or videos of it anywhere once he sold it. I heard it went somewhere in Georgia. Just curious.

I'm still in shock over this. I talked to him last Friday afternoon. He was making plans to have another roller built by George and it was coming my way for plumbing and wiring.

Damn, I'm gonna miss that guy.

Attachments

• VID_107821030_222241_566.mp4
    21.8 MB
Anyone know where it is now? I havnt seen any pics or videos of it anywhere once he sold it. I heard it went somewhere in Georgia. Just curious.

I ran into it at AOP a few weeks ago.
New owner kept it in great shape and really likes it.
The buggy is in good hands.

I ran into it at AOP a few weeks ago.
New owner kept it in great shape and really likes it.
The buggy is in good hands.
Thanks. That's good to hear. If anyone ever hears or sees it go up for sale, please post it up. I would like to get my hands on it if I can work it out. If it's being used and cared for, that's all I can ask for now.

As far as cause, I'd rather not say out of respect for the family. He had been dealing with some health issues for a while. They finally caught up to him.

Went through my phone last night looking at our text conversations over the last year. Don't think I went more than 2 weeks without at least texting him. RIP Poolman. Hold that sucker on the Rev Limiter!

Last edited:
Man this sucks. I was hoping to meet him at Harlan this year. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends

DAM that sucks, Sorry to hear this. Never met him but from the board and what people said of him he seem like a nice stand up guy. Prayers sent to his family.

Latest posts