• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Post of the day..

Rokcrler

We got YouTube, picture, but no post so...

Now I've done some bonehead stuff but wtf!?!

Thread: Upside down now runs like **** View Single Post
Unread Yesterday, 11:19 PM #1 (permalink)
john78
Yuuup newbie

Member # 186881
Upside down now runs like ****
Alright I feel completely stupid as of right now, to get started I built a buggy out of a 88 Xj I tipped it on its top to build my skid plate and finish welding up all the mounts and such, but it back up right got everything good or so I thought went for a spin around the yard and it run good next day went to go for a shake down run and it will not run right doesn't have enough power to move its self,
It is a renix motor, new ignition parts, gutted wiring, and vacuum, can anybody tell me the bare minimum you have to have as far as vacuum goes with these motors?
Grounds? What I read and what I see are way different the dip stick is supposed to have multiple grounds I have one coming from the bracket to the frame, one off the head to the fire wall and that is it, can any body help me out been trying to figure it out for a week and am at wits end!

It starts and idols good but does sound like a camed motor, if you go real easy into the throttle it will rev smooth to fast and it back fires through intake and sounds like it may be flooding or running out of fuel

Rokcrler said:
We got YouTube, picture, but no post so...

Now I've done some bonehead stuff but wtf!?!

Thread: Upside down now runs like **** View Single Post
Unread Yesterday, 11:19 PM #1 (permalink)
john78
Yuuup newbie

Member # 186881
Upside down now runs like ****
Alright I feel completely stupid as of right now, to get started I built a buggy out of a 88 Xj I tipped it on its top to build my skid plate and finish welding up all the mounts and such, but it back up right got everything good or so I thought went for a spin around the yard and it run good next day went to go for a shake down run and it will not run right doesn't have enough power to move its self,
It is a renix motor, new ignition parts, gutted wiring, and vacuum, can anybody tell me the bare minimum you have to have as far as vacuum goes with these motors?
Grounds? What I read and what I see are way different the dip stick is supposed to have multiple grounds I have one coming from the bracket to the frame, one off the head to the fire wall and that is it, can any body help me out been trying to figure it out for a week and am at wits end!

It starts and idols good but does sound like a camed motor, if you go real easy into the throttle it will rev smooth to fast and it back fires through intake and sounds like it may be flooding or running out of fuel

So if I read that right, he tipped his juggy on its lid to build a skid plate and finish welding, now it won't run right. Interesting way to avoid upside down welding.

Latest posts