• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Powerglide and SCS Transfercase NEW

Indy Will

Everything is Brand New.

SCS GearBox transfercase.
1.739 23/40 Splitter Set. 1.172 29/34 Quick Change Set. Gives you 2.04 low or 1.48 high.
Powerglide input.
1350/1410 flanges on both ends.
Machined out a brake rotor for a start to a drive-line brake. Just needs a bracket made. Rotor width is right width for a Wilwood .8" wide Dynalite caliper.
Transfercase mounting flange has not been drilled yet so you can still clock it however you want.

TSR Racing Stage 2 Powerglide.
1.76 gear set, Hardened Turbo 400 splined input shaft, Six red clutches, six Kolene steels (high), Six red clutches, six Kolene steels (reverse), Billet servo piston, Bolt-on shift lever, Race pump with Teflon rings, Kevlar band, Forged hub, All new springs & snap-rings, New rooster comb, Aluminum finned oil pan. In a SFI Summit Racing aluminum race case with steel inner liner.

I bought the trans new about 8 years ago for a different Ultra4 car as a spare. It was never run and has sat on the shelf. I just swapped the parts over to the new SFI Summit case. (Just for a little background...I have built many of my own 4L80's for Ultra4 racing with great success, I've been in a few transmissions...)

Looks like I got about $5900 in all of this. How about $5500 shipped to southeast-ish. Located in Burlington, NC if you want to pick it up.
Will at 336.693.4003

IMG-1930.JPG

IMG-1932.JPG

IMG-1931.JPG

IMG-1933.JPG

you always have the best parts for sale and always at a really good price.

glws

Latest posts