• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prayers for a fellow member that has passed away

nateb83

Many of you guys knew him alot longer than me, but from the last few years I have known Lyle Guthrie, he was as good a friend as you could ask for. His screen name on here Gut3, Lyle was a guy that would give someone the shirt off his back if someone needed it, Lyle lost his lift last night after his home was being robbed and he tried to run down the two burgalars, he was shot multiple times and was pronounced dead at the hospital as he arrived in the helicopter, please pray for his family in this difficult time as he was taken way too young, Lyle was a great friend, father, and son. Rip buddy, you are greatly missed.

Thats terrible. I sure hope they catch the guys who did it. Praying for his family! Just realized who he was...he bought a Black F250 from me. Super nice guy!

jeeptj99 said:
That's absolutist insane. can't stand a ****in thief.

Look up Jakob Harris's facebook page in Brookwood, AL...****in thug, Lyle was one of the nicest guys I knew and dealt with

That is completely pathetic that such a great person would lose their life over a deadbeat trying to steal! Do not know the guy but just going off of what you guys say and any thief is a pathetic scumbag :****:

nateb83 said:
Look up Jakob Harris's facebook page in Brookwood, AL...****in thug, Lyle was one of the nicest guys I knew and dealt with

Always classy to throw gang signs in your profile picture. Let's everyone know you're a classy person.

Yeah that Jakob guy can rot in hell. Worthless ****. Apparently the other guy Eston Douglas Gant, 38 yrs old, is equally worthless. Hope both of their lives are cut short soon.

Pics from Jacobs fb page.

9dc4a4b8306f78ff4efaa187c01d8ac8.jpg

f413f65e85d08c2d39a0bc2ae898f0bb.jpg

fa50496417ece33f0806d60a96916ec7.jpg

Re:

man damn! this sux in so many ways. Prayers to Guthries family. May the scumbags be assraped dry until a painful death!

Prayers to his wife, little girl, family and friends in this time of tragedy! It shouldn't have happened to him he was good dude!

RIP Lyle!

Prayers for him and his family. Those pics if shits are a waste of space and deserve every bit of justice and more they get.