• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Preparing for HardlineCrawlers migration...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all -

As we prepare for the migration to the XenForo platform, few things to keep in mind:

You will have to login in the updated site.
So ensure you know your password or if you don't, make sure your email is up to date in case of a password reset needs to be sent to you.

A basic logo is being worked up, so prepare to appreciate my limited clip art skills with MS Paint.

The new site will be responsive, meaning it will work on desktop or mobile devices, this includes photo posting.
Video support is somewhat limited, meaning we can take a short video, but if you are looking to post a 3 hour video, your best bet will be YouTube.

The calendar of events will not transfer, but we since there are few events at the moment, we can manually re-enter those.

I will post a help guide for some to help you find you way around the new site.

I will turn off posting attachments for those that can post them soon, exact time and date will be announced to prevent any data loss.
The site will be inaccessible for what I suspect will be 4-6 hours. I will post the exact time when I know more.

I would suggest ya keep the current logo or a **** storm will happen I'm guessing.
Thanks for saving the site and I don't care about banner ads but pop up ads blow just my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zjman said:
I would suggest ya keep the current logo or a **** storm will happen I'm guessing.
Thanks for saving the site and I don't care about banner ads but pop up ads blow just my .02

Could not disagree more ..... make your own new logo

P said:
Could not disagree more ..... make your own new logo
I was not meaning the one of Johng. I rarely go through the main site. I was referring to the skull and ring and pinion one. No disrespect ????

Zjman said:

X3 Is this for real??

Zjman said:
I was not meaning the one of Johng. I rarely go through the main site. I was referring to the skull and ring and pinion one. No disrespect ????

Same. :popcorn:

This one I believe
1fc0c7df575c792fd0e2cb25770f555d.jpg

Zjman said:

That's the logo I'm referring to , It's not something the new owner had anything to do with. I don't think he should be using the JohnG photo either as has knows nothing of the man. Gregg has talked to Nan since this happened and she is very upset with Matt as well for selling it.

Look I'm stoked the " Forum " is getting fixed and repaired. But it isn't going to be Hardline anymore fellas. This dude is not a wheeler and has never really been there at the level this site was founded and built on.

My hope is this, forum gets fixed, y'all get more active and the Hardline Crawler name lives to see another 10+ yrs.... outside of that it's up to New owner and the members to decide what this new Community becomes. It's not going to stay the same , it hasn't been for a very long time.

Dude is gonna go around backing up threads until he finds the Thick Chick one and then all progress will cease.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Something had to change. This is something. Good or bad we are evolving. This is way better than a slow death

RickyB messaged me that he is blocked from posting and would like to be reinstated to chime in with some clarification as well about the logo ? Is that doable Chris or Gregg ?

P said:
RickyB messaged me that he is blocked from posting and would like to be reinstated to chime in with some clarification as well about the logo ? Is that doable Chris or Gregg ?

*Speeding

Christopher may not know names just yet

muddinmetal said:
*Speeding

Christopher may not know names just yet

Thank you - I just checked his account, and it looks fine...so not sure where the error might be.

Hope he puts a maximum age limit on admins this time around. I think we've all learned that senior citizens should find other things to do.

onepieceatatime said:
Hope he puts a maximum age limit on admins this time around. I think we've all learned that senior citizens should find other things to do.

Right?

Seems to work now. This is all news to me. I suppose this is why Matt ignored me and ignored my interest in buying. Chris, I look forward to discussing this change soon. Pm sending shortly.

UPDATE

Disabling attachments.

I'm also locking this thread for future replies to let those that wish stay updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts