• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project: Bumble Bee 5.3L V8 Swap!

Marty said:
The pinouts and stuff are on pirate somwhere and LS1truck.com if thats what you are talking about.

funny you would say Pirate. I googled,a nd tracked down tons of schematics, but guess where they were acturate and for the entire system? Yeah pirate. Best tech on the web.

Mines in the garage downstairs, what do you want pics of? I can tell you where each colored wire and where each sensor go if thats what you need. :dunno:

Marty said:
Mines in the garage downstairs, what do you want pics of? I can tell you where each colored wire and where each sensor go if thats what you need. :dunno:

I know where everything goes...just wondering how everyone is routing the wires/loom....

Oh, well mine is not professional at all or in a jeep or buggy but I will be back in a min with a pic

Heres a shitty pic. Computer is on the firwall the engine wires go through a big hole with rubber around it, the fuses and OBD connecter are off to the right, then the fuel pump, ignition and tack wire, go to the left in loom. I am about to make an aluminuim "kick" panel for it so it doesnt become a footrest.
Kristen013.jpg

Oh, thats the easy part. He gives you the perfect amount of wire to make it look good.

Hello guys

Its been awhile since I updated this thread. Well, I order somemore parts and hopefully get started on this again..:D

I ordered

Idle Air Control Sensor
e2000 Fuel Pump
New Drive Belt
Torque Converter Bolts
Fuel Filter
3 90 degree -8an Fitting
RCI 15gal Fuel Cell
25ft of regular 3/8 fuel hose

I cant believe all of these parts total up to 5 bills... :eek:

Well, here are some more pics...Need to clean up the garage..getting messy...:eek: Sorry Guys..this was taken on my Cell Phone...:(

IMG00010.jpg

IMG00011.jpg

IMG00012.jpg

IMG00013.jpg

IMG00014.jpg

IMG00015.jpg

IMG00016.jpg