• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project ol’ school

How high did you bring the frame up in the front and Back? I'm digging it, I have had similar plans in my head for about 2 years.

Re: Re: Project ol' school

5BrothersFabrication said:
I'm usually zoned out in thinking time, daydreaming for 90% of my workdays, I think about this build a lot. Makes me think one of these years I'm gonna build a chassis that looks like a Model A. Gonna be tricky.
Didn't Coleworx & Randy's RockRods both build something with model A body or features?

This one is one of my favorites, but it needs more tube.
d2005eecd04ce5505bf6976166131a8a.jpg

If you are talking about "Nasty Bucket", Coleworx did complete it for Trent Lee who eventually sold it and now Clark Marshall in Oklahoma rocks the crap out of it. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

5BrothersFabrication said:
I'm usually zoned out in thinking time, daydreaming for 90% of my workdays, I think about this build a lot. Makes me think one of these years I'm gonna build a chassis that looks like a Model A. Gonna be tricky.

Get it at bud. :drinkers:

87_bigbadzuk said:
How high did you bring the frame up in the front and Back? I'm digging it, I have had similar plans in my head for about 2 years.

I will measure tomorrow if I remember to do it.

I meant to say Model T. I've had a bug for a Model A rat rod for so long, it's stuck on the brain. Haha

Want to build the basic shape from toob and form the sheet metal to look like this:
ee237d6e322f0591849e0adeedd5c40c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Not slot of progress over the holidays, but I did put the door on to see how it looks.

29ade96320504a7fa8759b3f7ffc8875.jpg

d2f743797c9587c31d847f1b14c4d04e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1TONTJ said:
Too cool. 8) The cut boggers and the patina on the cab really make it.
Thanks man, that means a lot coming from you, you build badass stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk