didn't realize how much room there is up under there......:redneck:

Attachments

• DSC03489.jpg
    DSC03489.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 360
  • DSC03487.jpg
    DSC03487.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 356
Are you gonna "raise" the roof or lower the seat so at least your head doesn't stick through the top?:rolleyes:

but the cardboard NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Would it make you feel any better if I told you I kept it for sentamental reasons.....:haha:
Are you gonna "raise" the roof or lower the seat so at least your head doesn't stick through the top?:rolleyes:

Definitly one of the things being addressed with this round of hackification.:redneck:

Man that turned out to be one sick rig, all the pictures kept me going i kept wanting to see more and more (hopefully my boss doesnt notice :awesomework:)

-CRASH-
For all that type of work how much would you normally charge someone to do all that work just for labor?

The work looks great looks like you really took your time and thought things out.Good job, hope to see more rigs ya build. Must have alot of practice under your belt huh?:beer:

Seats need to be lowerd. I would like to see jack get some better seats so the structure can be reworked.. I think it will make for a better setup...

Seats need to be lowerd. I would like to see jack get some better seats so the structure can be reworked.. I think it will make for a better setup...

Better seats, you mean more $$$$$$! LOL....I am looking around to see what else is being used out there. ITs all aboot the Bling!

-CRASH-
For all that type of work how much would you normally charge someone to do all that work just for labor?

you have to have one of those black american express cards:haha: