• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Proud Dads

throttlejunkie said:
My sons first break! :driving:
Figured there were plenty of dads on here to appreciate this.
My boy has one just like this, hes been taking it easy he says- dont want to brake like Dad does... thumb.gif

2012-06-18200634.jpg

Can't forget my firstborn. I can't be any prouder of this one, he hunts, fishes, plays soccer (I think its gay, but he's REALLY good), plays guitar (Pantera fan!), and he can weld a lil bit! He likes dirt racing, four wheelin, and rock bouncin (thanks BKF and Madram11!). The boy can drive his ass off, has since he was two. Like I said, can't be any prouder of this one! :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Proud Dads

ALshooter said:
macman, your son's got the expressions down during those fills.

Lol if you watch some of the other videos of him it will crack you up. We recently started lessons so hopefully get my retirement plan set in motion lol

Eddyj said:
Going to need some more info on that crawler. I got a boy that just turned 1. Also very cool painting it to match your jeep
I built a one link rear setup using one of my old heims attached to a cross member I built right behind the seat. I also used screen door springs for the suspension which also netted about 3"s of lift. Thanks yeah I think I spent more time on painting it to look like my old rig then I did building the whole thing. After she gets better at driving it I've got two more motors that I'm gonna install in the front to make it 4wd and make it run on 18volts with working lights and hopefully a working winch. :driving:
B6A4A8AC-5BAE-4610-9277-30F3CEAB52A4-32907-000029C6E2DE74BB.jpg

17DADED9-3C6B-4364-B68F-E8DE72A71668-33757-00002AD26F4D53E5.jpg

Video of her first test drive. I can't wait till she wants to start trying to climb stuff. ;D
http://youtu.be/VOW_kLidkXU

She finally got him to listen to her. He'll sit, lay and shake when she tells him and he'll walk on a leash right beside her. He's a year and a half and weighs bout 125, she's 5 and about 45 pounds.

Attachments

• IMG_20130117_194241.jpg
    IMG_20130117_194241.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 183
My 4 1/2 y/o daughter and 9 month old son

Attachments

• IMG213-1-1-1.jpg
    IMG213-1-1-1.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 962
  • IMG229.jpg
    IMG229.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 949
  • tball2.jpg
    tball2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 155
Nuts said:
She finally got him to listen to her. He'll sit, lay and shake when she tells him and he'll walk on a leash right beside her. He's a year and a half and weighs bout 125, she's 5 and about 45 pounds.

Good looking dog what breed is he? OH! she's a cutie too...lol

BigCountry said:
Good looking dog what breed is he? OH! she's a cutie too...lol
He's an American bulldog, just over a year and a half old. I got him incase any :afro: broke in while I was asleep. He sleeps at the foot of her bed and watches every move she makes, so she's probably the safest kid in town!

My little buddy just turned 4 in December , he loves jeeps, hot rods ,four wheelers and anything with a "racin motor" as he says.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 146