• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PRP versus Mastercraft

rugger99

In my last rig, I had a set of Mastercraft seats. They were comfortable and fit me nicely (6'2" 195). At the point where I need to order seats for the new rig and I can get a set of PRP Premier seats for $568 shipped and a set of Mastercrafts will be about $115 more. In comparing the two, the only difference I have noticed is the way they mount (PRP has tabs where the Mastercraft have holes in the metal bar under the seat) and the Mastercraft dimensions show it as being 1.5" taller than the PRP. That being said, who here has the PRP Premier seat and what are your thoughts on the quality of the seat and the fit. If anyone has another option, feel free to throw it out there. Thanks.

Spent alot of butt time in PRPs and Corbeaus... Never sat in a MasterCraft. I'm a cheap ass ( see what I did there ) :flipoff1:

had Corbeau Ultras for about 6 years. super comfortable and zero issues. sold them for some Corbeau XPs (wanted something new and switched from cloth to vinyl) and absolutely love these XPs. every bit as comfortable, but little better containment imo.

Go with PRP, worked with them a few years ago on adhesives.

Everything made in house.

Can go as simple or elaborate as you want.

Folks will build colors, stitching, anything you want.

Super comfy seats!!

PRP will build whatever you want for a decent price.

Their direct pricing isn't really any different than vendors from my past experiences.

If you don't care about custom sizing, colors, mud drains, materials, mounting style/type... then buy some corbeaus from whoever is cheapest

Latest posts