• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pulse welding

You have to adjust it in the settings. It has a spot timer and a pause timer. I set the spot for .5 sec and the pause for .2 . I can adjust the heat and wire speed to lay sone dimes.

Ok finally found what your talking about on their site, they list it for stitch welding. Basically all it's doing is the tack tack tack method without you pulling the trigger so much, since all it is is a spot timer with a delay between tacks. Pulse mig welding is completely different, it's like welding in spray but it's able to weld at a lower amperage than what would normally be used for spray. Pulsed mig welding is only available on the bigger machines since the 250 series are not capable of the amperage needed.

TBItoy said:
Stacking mig dimes is so 2005 :****:

Straight pull small HAZ is where it's at for roll cage tube now :flipoff1:
I thought all the cool kids weaved 3/4" figure 8 beads on tube so the HAZs touch on the back side...

Jduck said:
Ok finally found what your talking about on their site, they list it for stitch welding. Basically all it's doing is the tack tack tack method without you pulling the trigger so much, since all it is is a spot timer with a delay between tacks. Pulse mig welding is completely different, it's like welding in spray but it's able to weld at a lower amperage than what would normally be used for spray. Pulsed mig welding is only available on the bigger machines since the 250 series are not capable of the amperage needed.

This is spot on. Pulse is a different game that takes some fine tuning and practice

Latest posts