• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PUMPJACK OFF-ROAD PARK

redline diesel

We rode there yesterday very nice place to ride very nice people plenty of hills 1200 acres it is on facebook it is in Columbia ky planning to ride there next sunday

Yea I plan on going there next year somtime I would like some more info on lile what type of riding is there post up some info thanks I don't have FB

I'm planning on going this Sunday with redline diesel, (treetremor ll buggy) we'll take pictures. Anyone wants to meet up let one of us know.

If I had my new wheels and tire on I would be in forsure get us web wheelers lots of pics and trsil vidd

Rode this place yesterday, has a little of every thing difficult hills, trails, some rock, along with smooth trails really enjoyed it. Going to be a good place to ride

Been there couple times. Here's few pics I stole from some friends facebook pages.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 837
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 147
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 192
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 172
It's gonna be an awsome place to ride. They are still trying to get maps made. They'll let you make any thing you want only thing we've been told is don't cut down any walnut trees. Anything else cut it run over it they don't care as long as you stay on there property.