• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Question on selling a buggy out of state.

So he sent me the money via escrow.com yesterday and the buggy is being picked up today. I've talked to him enough and Facebook stalked him enough that I feel comfortable that he's not going to screw me around. I've called escrow.com and they have verified the funds in my account.
But me not really trusting anyone I put a GPS tracker on the buggy. Just in case

what tracker did you use? and was it wired in?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220125-181626_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220125-181626_Chrome.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 134
The plan I have is $12 monthly and updates everyday if not moving, or once a hour if it's moving.
They have other plans that update more frequently but also cost more.

Stupid question but did you just lose your money on the tracker or contact guy later and have him send it back to you? I'm assuming he did not know it was there since you were covering deal. Just curious

Stupid question but did you just lose your money on the tracker or contact guy later and have him send it back to you? I'm assuming he did not know it was there since you were covering deal. Just curious
Just pay the $12 per month so you know exactly where it's located if/when you wanna buy it back. Don't have to start a "Anyone know where this buggy is?" thread :rolf:

After the money cleared I told him where it was and gave him all the info on how to hook it up.

Latest posts