• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

R/C Crawler for 7 yr old... Recommendations

zayne2427

There's only one way to find out
My lil man turns 7 this weekend and he is wanting another rc car. He has went through about 10 of the $50 ones over the past 3-4 years. Its time to get him a truck/Crawler that will last and at least be fixable when it breaks. Any suggestions on what to get or anyone have one laying around they aren/t using anymore and want to sell, sale, sail?

We did a Redcat racing Everest 10 from Amazon. Easy to use, durable and capable. Plus if he outgrows it or doesn't like it your only out $150. my son has had his for 3 years and we have done nothing but tear the body up. It's a crawler not a hill killer molaugh

Yeah im actually a dealer for Redcat Racing just havent ever actually ordered from them or messed with one of their cars. The everest 10 is a brushed motor unit. I was leaning towards a Brushless

i got a losi night crawler and a axial bomber. The night crawler was my first bought it off a crack head for like $200 when it still had the $400 sticker on it :****: It's super easy to use, slow enough he wont break it when he runs into something, but he can still mini hill kill with it. I need to sell the thing i have messed with it in years.

Losi Nightcrawler if you want a true crawler. Axial scx-10 if you want a more do-it-all kind of truck. If he just wants something to bash around the yard, Traxxas Slash is hands down the toughest RC car out. Every hobby shop carries parts for them and they have plenty of upgrades for them so it can be modified as he gains experience.

I appreciate it. Since I was a little behind on getting it I had to order by yesterday to make sure it got here before the weekend for his birthday.i needed to make an order to put o. The shelf at the shop so I just ordered 5 different trucks that Redcat offers that I can pick one out for him for now and found a used upgrades Axial Bomber car for me to play with.

jeeptj99 said:
Bomber cars are fun. Go on and order a rear sway bar for it.
I bought it used, it came with brand new metal front chunk, new metal steering servo, 50T motor, plastic rear sway bar, extra tires, and another motor. The speed 45 minutes charger with 2 11v lipos.
Anything else it needs?

zayne2427 said:
I bought it used, it came with brand new metal front chunk, new metal steering servo, 50T motor, plastic rear sway bar, extra tires, and another motor. The speed 45 minutes charger with 2 11v lipos.
Anything else it needs?

Sounds like a 12 pack a couple hills. I got a wild idea one day to cut the tires that came with it and it does way better now on dirt and slick rock faces. Let me see if tap talk works today and i'll post picture.

be37665bc80518b6bc7434fb61d41e5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet. I 'm pretty pumped about it. It comes with what looks like BFG's, Pitbulls, and Boggers. Think i am excited as my lil man is going to be with his redcat. He just wanted one that had big tires and goes fast.

as crazy as it sounds look at rc crawler forum. There is a bunch of tips and tricks on there. There's a whole section dedicated to bombers.

Latest posts