• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Radiator Shops?

bad80cj

Anyone on the board do Radiator repair? Preferred central Alabama area???? I need to move my necks to the other side.

10404088_10154391365865554_5460236613864970581_n.jpg

You could probably order you a brand new one out of speedway for what it would cost you to move them.

Elliott said:
You could probably order you a brand new one out of speedway for what it would cost you to move them.

I would for sure look into getting a new alum. rad with the correct outlets you need. By the time you drive yours to the shop to drop it off and pick it up plus the labor to make the repair vs a new rad may be a wash.

We pull a lot of radiators for small leaks. We used to used Neighbors but switched to McNutts on Hwy 79 just South of Locust Fork. I don't think we have ever had to pull one back out after an install due to it still leaking.

You can check Jacks radiator in Pelham. My farther inlaw took one there and they rodded it out and fixed a pin hole. I think it costed about $50 to $60 a couple of years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If its a factory radiator of some kind, check ebay, i fixed a wrecked eclipes one time, and they ask me a 100 bucks in a junk yard for a used one, bought a new one for 68 bucks free shipping on ebay.