• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rain-a-polooza 18

I spent 4hrs in MOPP4 , 5hrs in classes and the rest the weekend doing CBTs ( computer based training ) Then I drank every Keystun this county had. :drinkers:

P said:
I spent 4hrs in MOPP4 , 5hrs in classes and the rest the weekend doing CBTs ( computer based training ) Then I drank every Keystun this county had. :drinkers:
I tried to go from natty to keystone awhile back. They taste surprisingly similar but i could drink more keystones so it ended up costing more in the long run.

Re:

Replaced fuel lines, oil cooler o-rings, ps pump, and water pump on a 7.3

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Or drink tutti-frutti's and post pics of a bunch of dudes. I Heard that a what the cool kids do now days :****:

tonybolton said:
I saw pix on Instabook and youtube of some of the trails. Everything looked like a river cross / river ride. LOL

It was nice all the rivers kept the mud off your tires .

I invented new swear words for the 13 year old 1-ton tie rod ends on my rig that need replacing. To say they were seized was an understatement. Out came the cut off wheel.

customcj7 said:
I invented new swear words for the 13 year old 1-ton tie rod ends on my rig that need replacing. To say they were seized was an understatement. Out came the cut off wheel.

Ive seen on TV they just spritz it with some dubya-d-for-tee for about 3 seconds and it comes right off? Wonder why yours was so difficult? LOL

It rained all weekend up here too, started to flood yesterday, woke up this morning and 4 inches of snow, gotta love Ohio

Pulled motor on dads truck Saturday morning, and Saturday evening/night carried my 2 girls to father daughter ball. Sunday was church nap and church again, wife cooked up a good chili after evening services.

Drove from VA to Knoxville to OH, to Knoxville to VA.
Stood in the rain for a few hours.
Loaded some parts on a pallet. Fought some issues with rear brakes on a ford axle

Been working on my drive over fenders on the trailer. No more clearing 37s on the trailer.