• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rainier Ridge Ram Show n Shine.

Oil can

RRR Show N Shine

When.... July 27
Where... Discount tire Burlington
Why...... because its time to showcase that beloved pile and let it win you some prizes!!!!

There will be raffle prizes and awards big and small, RTI ramp, food, and much more. come on out and have a good time.:awesomework:

:awesomework: Come on out and register!
Some really cool prizes being given away! Let me just say thank you in advance Bell Offroad, and MasterPull...:cool:

Wish it wasn't such a long haul up there.

Now lets talk about this for a moment..... just think of what a good bonding experience this would be with your daughter. It would be a great little road trip. She loves your rig you told me that. And you and her could bond and look at all the other rigs there while sharing a RRR hot dog together.... hmm I think we have hot dogs... thats besides the point. I think you and her would have a blast... stuff dreams are made of. Lol. Did I lay it on thick enough?

As for you sam .... don't know what to tell you. The daughter angle was all I had.

Ohh and it seems that the flier I posted is virtually un readable soooo if you go to http://www.rrr4x4.com/phpBB/portal.php on the bottom of the page you will find a PDF version you can down load and print out if you would like. And if you are going to the event the bottom can be your registration form. Fill it out and bring it with you to speed up the process..:awesomework:

Wish there was not a huge event happening up on Concrete that day. I'd go.

e6756aeb86d4e5639bc81e5ee6f7ad95

http://www.honoringthosewhoserve.com/

Hit both Clarence! :D If we tried to pick a date that nothing was happening, there'd be no s&s... But I thank you for your service. :cool:
And yes, there will be dogs to munch on...:awesomework:
Nice....Layin it thick to Les! :redneck:

Only so many weekends in summer. its bound to happen...

Had to give it a shot. Les has a good rig to look at. Even better when his t case is in two pieces... we can park his next to yours and have papa and baby smurf.

Only so many weekends in summer. its bound to happen...

Had to give it a shot. Les has a good rig to look at. Even better when his t case is in two pieces... we can park his next to yours and have papa and baby smurf.

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Haha, definitely laying it on thick there Andy. :redneck: My daughter would actually love going to it, the $140+ worth of diesel going up and back is my main problem.

looking forward to this.

just a heads up. the sportsman's warehouse that is next the discount tire is closed down. so there is allot of parking for tow rigs.

looking forward to this.

just a heads up. the sportsman's warehouse that is next the discount tire is closed down. so there is allot of parking for tow rigs.
Yup... Parking will not be an issue...:awesomework: See ya there Joey! Been a while! :redneck:

Haha, definitely laying it on thick there Andy. :redneck: My daughter would actually love going to it, the $140+ worth of diesel going up and back is my main problem.

Easy enough, skip a couple movies and dinner out trips. Problem solved. :awesomework:

I have the flier at home and was planning to go but that the same weekend as the Hombre's Evan's Creek camp host. I was really looking forward to heading up there and spending the day hanging out.

I would love to hit both, but I am involved with the planning for the event in Concrete. Doug was my friend, and his brother Jason was in my class. I will be up there for 3 days.. Friday-Sunday.

Sweet. Will definitely try to make this. I believe I have to be down in Olympia the day before for work but I should be back.