• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

onepieceatatime said:
I posted it because when I seen it the pics of the bedroom had a bunch of crazy ass sex toys and freak **** but I guess they deleted those pics.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Dammit! I always miss the good ****

Attachments

• 15adb5a11867e998d2625e8cc7348061l-w43xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg
    15adb5a11867e998d2625e8cc7348061l-w43xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 131
DrankinInTheWoods said:
I just want to know how that bionic hand is used...

It's to grab that one bolt you can't quite reach when working on stuff...or a back scratcher...or a thumb wrestler practice aid.

Apparently that house went viral and someone called the realtor to get the back story. Dude lives there with his 2 teenagers and uses the "sex den" to rent out as an AirBnB and has it professionally cleaned after each weekend. I guess he's selling this place fully furnished in case you were trying to convince your wife into buying the place and she was on the fence unless it came with all the toys.

**** amazon and Jeff bezos, raise the damn prime membership to 130 bucks to offer a shittier product? Half the **** they sell won't ship for 2-3 days then take another 2-3 days to get here and it's in stock? Wtf. Had a lot of stuff not show up on promised date. Grrrrrrrr. No better than eBay now. And yeah I know a lot of 2-3 party sellers on there but damn what am I paying for? Rant over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

Zjman said:
**** amazon and Jeff bezos, raise the damn prime membership to 130 bucks to offer a shittier product? Half the **** they sell won't ship for 2-3 days then take another 2-3 days to get here and it's in stock? Wtf. Had a lot of stuff not show up on promised date. Grrrrrrrr. No better than eBay now. And yeah I know a lot of 2-3 party sellers on there but damn what am I paying for? Rant over

I noticed the same ****. Ive had several items show up 2 or 3 days after the prime garuntee

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Can anybody help point me in the right direction of the old abandon rail car building at Harlan? Always wanted to find it when I took the jeep down there and we spent too much time wheeling obstacles and not enough time exploring. Heading down with some buddies in my SXS and I'm bound and determined to find it. I know somebody posted a picture of a map with a dot on it that showed and approximate location a few years ago but I can't find it.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

onepieceatatime said:
Can anybody help point me in the right direction of the old abandon rail car building at Harlan? Always wanted to find it when I took the jeep down there and we spent too much time wheeling obstacles and not enough time exploring. Heading down with some buddies in my SXS and I'm bound and determined to find it. I know somebody posted a picture of a map with a dot on it that showed and approximate location a few years ago but I can't find it.
I'll call you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:

Post 242 has the map with info on pages 9 & 10 of this thread : http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=30396.225

Here is Julio's first mention of it's location years ago, : "we were explorin trail 34 & the new trail 47 loop,,"nothin difficult on either trail" just a real cool 8 mile long trail ride we did,,,old coal locomotive structure,,,old coal mine entrance on the side of the trail,,and the worlds largest cudzu patch Shocked

It goes from outta the bottom of the big stadium on trail 34 and back up into trail 29 to the bottom of LIONS DEN"

Its a awesome spot. Nothing hard trail wise but its really cool. Its on Pholemans stone. Lori did a great job with it.

onepieceatatime said:
Thanks fellas!

Remember it for when we go back in the fall

The wobble in my front shaft is impressive

Attachments

• 28DE9907-54BB-4BC9-B2D0-F130932B9231.jpeg
    28DE9907-54BB-4BC9-B2D0-F130932B9231.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 199