• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Its the hillclimb Obstacle named PLAYGROUND at Choccolocco...it's about 4 or 5 cars wide from about the middel ways up with multiple lines from steep n ledgy to holy **** whys my whole ride hung up...here's Gabe puttin the reds on the RATTLER mochine to work exiting the right side ledges at the top...
IMG_3453 (3).JPG

Here was my random road trip thought over the weekend. Mind you, I work in an office, and I am typing this from my home office/kitchen table. My office is classifying us into "nonessential" and "essential."

If "nonessential employees" are being told to work from home, but "essential employees" are being told to work from their assigned location, what is the point of employing "nonessential employees"???

Here was my random road trip thought over the weekend. Mind you, I work in an office, and I am typing this from my home office/kitchen table. My office is classifying us into "nonessential" and "essential."

If "nonessential employees" are being told to work from home, but "essential employees" are being told to work from their assigned location, what is the point of employing "nonessential employees"???
Trust me...... there are 4 of us that "work from home" for the company.... this week they finally let the other "office sales" work from home. Then they kept a chat section going on their computer saying how difficult this was.... I replied then.... why for 18 years has it been so easy.

I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some new ones at Chocco Mountain this weekend. I just hope towing half across the country during this BS doesn't get stupid cause I have no patience for over zealous / bored Police.

I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some new ones at Chocco Mountain this weekend. I just hope towing half across the country during this BS doesn't get stupid cause I have no patience for over zealous / bored Police.
When you coming through Memphis?