• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

LightBnDr said:
In a public a restroom, yeah a little weird. After my wife. . . . thanks babe

I all but refuse to **** in a public restroom. I have pulled over on the side of the interstate more than once and dropped one in the woods to keep from using a public restroom. I always keep baby wipes in the truck.

Just do this
0d3605b1668991f371f0f17866af6913.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
Kel was a mason...

Once you become a mason, you can't un-become one. Being a mason cannot be spoken of in the past tense.........................

I actually got into a weird conversation on the book of faces with a mason who saw my sarcastic mason post in a group. It was probably Rick come to think of it, they are infiltrating TonyB's job now. :dunno:

tonybolton said:
LMAO

Speaking of Masons..... Man, it would be awesome if Taco Bell sold beer. :)

I don't know if it is true or not.... But, I was told the other day, Waffle House is supposed to start selling beer. :dunno:

tonybolton said:
LMAO

Speaking of Masons..... Man, it would be awesome if Taco Bell sold beer. :)

Only as long as its the beer equivalent of the food. If you served up some brewhouse small batch stout with that stuff it would ruin the meal and the beer.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

Warewolf SD said:
Only as long as its the beer equivalent of the food. If you served up some brewhouse small batch stout with that stuff it would ruin the meal and the beer.
Pabst, Natty, and Bud Light, probably won't even be fancy enough to serve Miller... :flipoff1:

BUG-E J said:
Why the hell do people top off their brake fluid. **** makes a helluva mess when you do brakes. If its stopping its not leaking which means it still has the correct amount in it. Jus sayin

This kills me too. Probably some dumbass used car lot topping off fluids.
I keep a turkey baster thing in the shop to keep the mess from happening

onepieceatatime said:
First weekend of turkey hunting, I think I'm hooked and I didn't even kill one.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It's the most fun hunting there is, IF the birds are gobbling. My dad used to say "a fellow could lose a crop turkey hunting". ;D ;D

Toydawg said:
It's the most fun hunting there is, IF the birds are gobbling. My dad used to say "a fellow could lose a crop turkey hunting". ;D ;D
We had 6 toms gobbling their balls off on their roost before daylight. My cousin is a hell of a turkey hunter and does a lot of guiding for people and said he's never heard anything like it. We had two get real close behind us and I could swear I could feel them gobbling but a real hen was sounding sluttier than us and pulled them off our farm.

onepieceatatime said:
We had 6 toms gobbling their balls off on their roost before daylight. My cousin is a hell of a turkey hunter and does a lot of guiding for people and said he's never heard anything like it. We had two get real close behind us and I could swear I could feel them gobbling but a real hen was sounding sluttier than us and pulled them off our farm.

I love it when they gobble before daylight. I got hooked at Ft. Leonard Wood, MO in the late 80's. You could hear a lot of birds gobbling, but hearing them and killing them is two different things... It was all woods hunting, there were no fields, but there were plenty of hills! I ran into a guy last week who had hunted south MO (I'm in north AL) for 35 consecutive years, but he said they don't have near the number of birds they used to.

onepieceatatime said:
First weekend of turkey hunting, I think I'm hooked and I didn't even kill one.

I haven't Turkey hunted in years but when we had a place to go and time to hunt we would go for days. To me, it is the absolute most fun type of hunting there is. We just started hunting one day with no preparation and learned a lot in a few days. Probably the biggest lesson was that turkey's will avoid flying at all costs. If they have to jump a ditch or a fence, they will stay on their side until they have to or they will just move on. Getting a tom to talk back is easy, but getting him to get close enough to shoot is a challenge. We thought that every time they gobbled that meant they were interested......not so much. If we get a good lease this year I will start back going again since my son is old enough to get it.

They are good eating to!! Breast them out, cut into strips and wrap in bacon and fry or grill. GOOD STUFF!!! :eat: :eat: