• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Recent junk I traded for and drug home. Has 20r and 4sp. Missing the ignition key so trying to find info on "hot wiring " to start with. Then get truck starting correct.

Bed will be taken off, if it does not fall off before. Getting passenger window back on track, to keep inside a little dryer.

Will a hot wire from battery to coil start these, like the old GM's? Can put a wire from starter to battery for cranking purposes.

Attachments

• 20181201_142916.jpg
    20181201_142916.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 119
  • 20181201_142935.jpg
    20181201_142935.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 111
Is it really Christmas? I have not seen Hans Grubber fall from the Nakitomi Plaza building yet.

Yup it's Christmas cause every dumb ass that can't drive is out shopping and screwing everything up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's not Christmas till we have a shooting on Black friday at the Galleria mall............................................................Looks like it's Christmas :****:

ADMINISTRATOR

Trying to find a used buggy that fits your wants is like trying to find a unicorn in a heard of old wore out cows..

Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

cbrjeeper said:
Its been a rough winter so far
741fa97d78d495f7bff03dd984a4eb1a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk
Looks almost like a corona commercial except I see no womez.......

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I heard tony Bolton dropped his wallet this morning and caused a earthquake

Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

Zjman said:
I heard tony Bolton dropped his wallet this morning and caused a earthquake

I dont care who you are thats some funny **** rite there

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

I just had a realization...
My entire "off-road program" is based off of that there will be much more prepared people than myself at the event I'm going to.

#dontbethatguy

blacksheep10 said:
That's my tool situation, less so my spare situation. Easier to do in a golf cart, there are 3 wrenches and one socket needed and they go in the glove box.

That is one reason I loved wheeling a stockish XJ back in the day. If you had 3 wrenches, a hammer, and some vise grips you were set

Latest posts