• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Attachments

• 9E41DD0A-20E6-4C40-8ED7-0B6522F6D406.jpeg
    9E41DD0A-20E6-4C40-8ED7-0B6522F6D406.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 156
If that means what I think it does that's sucks.
Someone who knows all the history of that event should do a thread. For those that never got to be a part of such a cool cause.

Wife said that over the weekend they posted an update on the FaceSpace basically saying Reid was doing good all things considered. Lots more info and stories in that post but I don't have a FaceSpace to repost their info/update.

Tonight's update said they are too busy to put on an event of this magnitude and be fully committed to the event and to Reid.

That said, we have been to all but he very first year and will miss the event for sure.

Wife said that over the weekend they posted an update on the FaceSpace basically saying Reid was doing good all things considered. Lots more info and stories in that post but I don't have a FaceSpace to repost their info/update.

Tonight's update said they are too busy to put on an event of this magnitude and be fully committed to the event and to Reid.

That said, we have been to all but he very first year and will miss the event for sure.

Glad little dude is doing well, but how the hell can you be too busy to make/recieve a quarter million dollars in a weekend?

Glad little dude is doing well, but how the hell can you be too busy to make/receive a quarter million dollars in a weekend?

That's the cliff notes version of the post, but between the number of man hours involved to plan/put on the ride plus the time Reid requires, I certainly get both sides of the coin.

I wonder how long a amazon sprinter van is on the road before it's first body damage happens

Welp, no rain tomorrow, temps in the high/low 60's, lotsa foliage fallen off trees, critters that bite and fly mostly dead or hiding......

SOUNDS LIKE A TERRIBLE TIME TO GO WHEELIN'!!!!

Can't wait till it's 95*, 141% humidity, raining for 12 days straight to go ride in good weather!!

Windrock'in tomorry....

HAve you ever read some of the comments on those posts? There are some thirsty dudes out there that seemingly have no clue:spin:
Oh yea....most are mind numbingly repetitive;
"What car? / I don't see a car? / There's a car??"
"Love to take that for a ride.....car is nice too"
"Nice headlights"
"Damn, she's ugly/fat"
"My God that woman is PERFECT in every way"
"Does the girl come with the car?"
"The girl is more expensive than the car I bet!"