• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

We just bought another cow from a small farm in Baxter that will get processed sometime in November. Based on talking with the farmer, his price from the processor down in Dunlap was the same year to year, so our price was the same year to year.

That's good, same type of process I'm talking about.
If you don't mind me asking, about how much per LB do you end up paying? (I guess that also depends on how you get it cut too). We get prime steaks, prime roasts, and the rest ground, so we end up with a lot of burger.

My boss bought a 1/2 beef from a local farm here, and was blown away by the fact that ended up with ~$7/lb average in ~200lb of meat... Of course he hadn't paid attention to the price of beef in a grocery store in a decade, and didn't realize that Walmart T-bones are like $12/lb...

That's good, same type of process I'm talking about.
If you don't mind me asking, about how much per LB do you end up paying? (I guess that also depends on how you get it cut too). We get prime steaks, prime roasts, and the rest ground, so we end up with a lot of burger.

My boss bought a 1/2 beef from a local farm here, and was blown away by the fact that ended up with ~$7/lb average in ~200lb of meat... Of course he hadn't paid attention to the price of beef in a grocery store in a decade, and didn't realize that Walmart T-bones are like $12/lb...

Over the last three years of buying beef this way, ours works out to $6-8 per pound regardless of cut (burger, roasts, steaks, fillets, etc) for angus.

And we just bought a half a pig from the same farmer, so have sausage, bacon, roasts, steaks, ham etc.

Man we sure could use some mustangs on the streets at night keeping these crowds under control. Where the hell is Tony Bolton and his boyfriends when you need them?

mustang clubs aren't the hero's we need, they are the hero's we deserve in a time like this.

Last edited:
Man we sure could use some mustangs on the streets at night keeping these crowds under control. Where the hell is Tony Bolton and his boyfriends when you need them?

mustang clubs aren't the hero's we need, they are the hero's we deserve in a tone like this.
FB_IMG_1591015162516.jpg

next i'll try to photoshop @BustedKnucklefilms taking a **** on @redneckengineered buggy. :)
Seriously Tony? Why are you drumming up all of this drama and hate? The world is bad enough right now without you stoking drama between two power in the off road community. Make it a good enough picture and I will put it on the roof of a bird house like my See Rock City model.

Seriously Tony? Why are you drumming up all of this drama and hate? The world is bad enough right now without you stoking drama between two power in the off road community. Make it a good enough picture and I will put it on the roof of a bird house like my See Rock City model.

I'm oppressed because I'm discriminated against because my rig has a frame. #framedrigsmatter

Last edited:
Wow buy a new TV and get a new Cadillac that you will need to tow home things are looking good for Chevrolet these day.

I watch the news and get mad enough to have a heart attack, these black and ***** ass white people that still lives at home in the basement calling to defund the police department and do away with jails, and it's sickening at all the people and big money corporations that are agreeing with them! **** is getting real

Latest posts