• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

It's such a good feeling when you put fluids in newly rebuilt transmission, transfer case, front and rear ends and go back in the shop the next day and it's dry under the rig ...

are you certain you checked under the rig you put fluids in? Cause one of mine would leak, usually the one item that I did not touch or add fluid too.

California is so screwed up with there crazy liberal ways, seen this on a potato chip bag.
IMG_20200904_164721319.jpg
IMG_20200904_164721319.jpg

Just something else to let you know how the Democrats are evil, Joe Biden campaign number is 30330, if you divide 666 into 2020 you get 30330....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201019-095716.png
    Screenshot_20201019-095716.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 186
Just something else to let you know how the Democrats are evil, Joe Biden campaign number is 30330, if you divide 666 into 2020 you get 30330....

Now why did you have to bring me into this I had nothing to do with Biden.
Just because my number comes up 666 everyone always trying to blame me for this cluster ****.
Lol

What if "it's raining men" and "let the bodies hit the floor " are the same event but from different perspectives?

If you are ever in Kentucky and need a hotel room and they say all we have is a smoking room, run to the next hotel. Holy ****ing hell I think I will have lung cancer by morning, this is like living in a ash tray

Has anyone noticed the big push for black people to be in everything? Just pay attention to commercials, and new shows, I even noticed this on a Miller lite box!

Attachments

• IMG_20201119_171049329.jpg
    IMG_20201119_171049329.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 231
Yep. Even my boss that is a Biden voting Democrat pointed that out.

"Why the hell does a race that is only 15% of the population require 50% representation!? and why is every couple in a commercial bi-racial!? That's only like 1% of couples!"

Has anyone noticed the big push for black people to be in everything? Just pay attention to commercials, and new shows, I even noticed this on a Miller lite box!
I am tired of all the queers openly queering up commercials. The **** is disgusting and if they think they are going to condition the young minds in my home to believe that that abomination is ok, they are bad wrong

You two are both so right, if it's a commercial with a family, it will be interracial, or gay people! So sick of Hollywood shoveling this stuff in our face! I swear, the older I get the more those people that live of the grid bye there selves in the woods looks more and more appealing...

My wife is in love with Law and Order... she had to quit watching the new season 3 episodes in because it is all about racial injustice and ****. Damn, can we not just watch TV without it being the same bullshit that the news media throws in our face daily. Radio has became the exact same way. ****, maybe I am just a bigot.

Latest posts