• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

or what?

ted enjoy GIF
Or that would show that you yourself are racist.
Also, passive aggressive is not a good look. I think we all know who you voted for... if you weren't too lazy to vote that is

changing the word ****** <changed in this post< to "black" is literally the most racist thing I've seen on this site.

Yep, I agree with you Nick. But apparently I'm the most racist person on here. Even though I just had an African American come by my house this morning ro pick up a carburetor that I had borrowed from him, and he brought me another one to try out. Oh well, hopefully I will get see some of y'all out on the trails one day. I will not be posting here anymore as long as there is a Democrat running the site.

Yep, I agree with you Nick. But apparently I'm the most racist person on here. Even though I just had an African American come by my house this morning ro pick up a carburetor that I had borrowed from him, and he brought me another one to try out. Oh well, hopefully I will get see some of y'all out on the trails one day. I will not be posting here anymore as long as there is a Democrat running the site.
Who is a Democrat?

Posting pictures of racist works or trying to get around a filter, is not acceptable and goes against the rules.

Not that anyone asked, but my opinion is why use the N word on this site in the first place. :dunno: If JohnG didn't want that word to appear on this site, then out of respect to him and his legacy it seems logical to not use it on here.

Obviously do whatever blows your skirt up, but that's just my Random Thoughts on this topic.

Really? We're gonna let politics drag this site down? Less bullshit, more wheeling.
Totally agree with this comment though!

Not that anyone asked, but my opinion is why use the N word on this site in the first place. :dunno: If JohnG didn't want that word to appear on this site, then out of respect to him and his legacy it seems logical to not use it on here.

Obviously do whatever blows your skirt up, but that's just my Random Thoughts on this topic.

John G only censored the N word over the Ferguson Missouri situation. Traffic shot up and he didn't want google to pick up on it

It's 2020... I think we can let that word go... Unless we get cut off in traffic.

Although it's unpopular the man has a point!
Did you see how that works? I don't agree with him, but what he does doesn't directly effect me or my family so I just continue my life with giving a damn. Y'all should try it.

After loosing my wallet while disking 5-6 acres in different locations with 4 to 5 hundred dollars inside . Would one say you reap what you sow ? Or You sow what you reap .

A rock is just a benign object sitting there until it gets hurled at your head. Then it is a weapon and all rocks should be banned. However use that same rock to build the foundation for a home to protect children and it is a most valuable item. Words are the same way. You can use them to tear people down or build people up, your choice. I personally dont see why things need to be banned as a method of getting people to do better. It wont stop people from being crappy people.

We need to work on the old school principals the old guys had. Your word was the only thing that was truly yours, You gave what you got and got what you gave, if you shook on it, it was an iron bound agreement. They had simple rules and they worked. Seems like all of that is gone, cant even stop and help a woman on the side of the road, unless your armed and ready for her partners to pull up and try to rob you.

After loosing my wallet while disking 5-6 acres in different locations with 4 to 5 hundred dollars inside . Would one say you reap what you sow ? Or You sow what you reap .
Several years ago my Grandfather plowed his billfold under, with 2500 dollars in it! My grandmother said, when she heard him scream, she thought he had broken his leg or something! :rolf: The next season came around, and as luck was on his side, he plowed it back up! It was in good condition and the money was crisp as ever! They have both passed, but, this was always an enjoyable story of theirs! With that said, I hope my Grandfather's luck can somehow fall upon you!!

I would have had a stroke if would have been that much . Thankfully it turned up after working the ground again . I spent the better part of three days and nights looking for it . Suddenly I regret poking fun at the folks with chain drive wallets all these years but its still not enough to make me want one .

Latest posts