• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ranger 570 full size

My buddy has one up at the hunt camp with the full soft cab on it. It's no race car but moves through the woods and hauls two guys and gear just fine. If you don't need the HP, it's a decent little rig. It's the first season with it so I can't really say anything on maintenance or mechanical issues yet.

Guy I know has one and I reckon he loves it, not as much power as a 900 but still gets the job done, his has forward a arms and 28s

My neighbor just bought one with around 1k hours control arm bushings, tie rod end, and wheel bearings had slack but it had been mostly driven on pavement. Has one tire fire, 2wd, 4wd modes pulls me him and a bed full of fertilizerzer and seed very good! It's pleanty fast for a utility sxs and has low for pulling. I give it a 7.5 outa 10

I have a 2015 570 fullsize it has more power than the old 800 and is very good for pulling as well and the ride is better than any if ridden or owned.
if you are looking to race or put 32 inch tires on it this may not be the right machine.

I've looked a could times at getting one but my old 700 just keeps working. The dealer told me they sell more 570 than anything from Polaris.

What's the top speed on these little jewels? Just curious, I never would have expected their power to be comparable to the 800's.

Daughter bought a 570 4 door. Should have it at RBD. It will primarily be used for hunting plus some trail riding.

I built my first ranger this year and so far I love it, Believe it or not it rides a ton better than my 1000 RZR did and actually handles the trails pretty dang good. The only downfall to a Ranger is the factory skids plates are worthless and if you go over rocks it will tear a bunch of stuff up. I have had to replace the side supports on both sides and install new quarter panels and I have only been to Windrock and the Tanner ride. I have since installed a full set of Ricochet skid plates and rock sliders.

GIZMO1 said:
I built my first ranger this year and so far I love it, Believe it or not it rides a ton better than my 1000 RZR did and actually handles the trails pretty dang good. The only downfall to a Ranger is the factory skids plates are worthless and if you go over rocks it will tear a bunch of stuff up. I have had to replace the side supports on both sides and install new quarter panels and I have only been to Windrock and the Tanner ride. I have since installed a full set of Ricochet skid plates and rock sliders.

I saw this at RBD this weekend and drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool Oh, it was nice. drool drool drool drool drool drool. Did I mention I saw this at RBD this weekend? Straight up beautiful... Good job Lucas

If I had Lucas' money, I'd burn mine :****:

No **** though, if I could / wanted to afford it, that rig right there would be perfect for what I am looking for! Only way I'd have a 4 seater would be if it had a big lift and tires on it so it wouldn't drag the belly everywhere.