Rare Jeep Parts

• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

xjmarc

Wannabe Bouncer
Had a family member call me asking about parts for a 59 FC150, they all know I'm a bit "touched" in the head and like jeeps. I've never seen an FC in person and am clueless. Anyone on here have any leads?

muddinmetal

Guntersville, AL
All I know is there used to be a lifted one in Somerville, AL and that thing was badass. That is all

j-mox

Get ready to pay up for FC parts if the person knows what they have. Not a cheap one to work on with the rarity of them.
They could try Kaiser Willys website if it is for smaller parts to get it going. They have a good selection of hard to find pieces. May have to call them direct for FC. I’m not sure if they have much listed on their site but I bet they can get the parts needed.
There is a pull down list on their site and you can “Shop by vehicle” and it will narrow down the parts that fit it.

Last edited:

Beerj

Sonzabitches!
I don't know how plausible it is but maybe reach out to Matt from bleepinjeep. He's got an FC project going on right now. I'm thinking he's got 2 of them now so good chance for extra parts laying around.

Big David

I don't know how plausible it is but maybe reach out to Matt from bleepinjeep. He's got an FC project going on right now. I'm thinking he's got 2 of them now so good chance for extra parts laying around.
He passed up on a free one down in FL.

Lil ugly

This would have been my suggestion also . The one he passed on was owned by Outlaw Fab I think. They are located here in Florida.

POR

Trending threads