• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rare Jeep Parts

xjmarc

Wannabe Bouncer
Had a family member call me asking about parts for a 59 FC150, they all know I'm a bit "touched" in the head and like jeeps. I've never seen an FC in person and am clueless. Anyone on here have any leads?

Get ready to pay up for FC parts if the person knows what they have. Not a cheap one to work on with the rarity of them.
They could try Kaiser Willys website if it is for smaller parts to get it going. They have a good selection of hard to find pieces. May have to call them direct for FC. I'm not sure if they have much listed on their site but I bet they can get the parts needed.
There is a pull down list on their site and you can "Shop by vehicle" and it will narrow down the parts that fit it.

Last edited:
I don't know how plausible it is but maybe reach out to Matt from bleepinjeep. He's got an FC project going on right now. I'm thinking he's got 2 of them now so good chance for extra parts laying around.

I don't know how plausible it is but maybe reach out to Matt from bleepinjeep. He's got an FC project going on right now. I'm thinking he's got 2 of them now so good chance for extra parts laying around.
This would have been my suggestion also . The one he passed on was owned by Outlaw Fab I think. They are located here in Florida.

Latest posts