• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rausch creek 2/15 & 2/16

No drinking. You can only ride 8-5 certain days. Pay extra to ride the land across the street. We drove 14 hours i wanted to ride all day into the evening hours. The last day one of our guys broke and we had to call the guy at the office to say we were going to be late getting back to the trucks because we couldn't get him off the trail.

Fwiw, they include the northeast property (across the street) for everyone, and of course they raised the rate a little. Nycreecy, I'll be there on Saturday with Tri-state. I assume you're doing blacks and reds with us?

DOS, I tried the RC forum but for some reason can't login, awaiting support response.

JeepTJ99, 12hrs? there is still time to make it! Road trip!

BeerJ, I'll be there and will do my best to keep up...tons/locked/37's.

I went there for RCQ one time back when Crawl and EOR built a U4 rig (don't think they were "cars" back in those days). Cool terrain, and beautiful countryside getting there across PA.
One thing that tripped me out was watching how few ****s the local Jeep guys gave about the U4 stuff come Saturday morning. They wanted us out of the way so they could ride.

DOS, I tried the RC forum but for some reason can't login, awaiting support response.

JeepTJ99, 12hrs? there is still time to make it! Road trip!

BeerJ, I'll be there and will do my best to keep up...tons/locked/37's.

Man I would love to make the trip again. I feel like we didnt get to see half the park. We were making good time the last day until we got on Jotters/Otters whatever its called and 3/4 rigs broke about half way through the trail.

No drinking. You can only ride 8-5 certain days. Pay extra to ride the land across the street. We drove 14 hours i wanted to ride all day into the evening hours. The last day one of our guys broke and we had to call the guy at the office to say we were going to be late getting back to the trucks because we couldn't get him off the trail.
The 8-5 thing kinda sucks but you can push it a little.

Based on my trips to RC, they don't enforce the "no dranks on the trail" rule like they do at Windrock.

Latest posts