• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD-07

the fitty doesn't hurt near as bad as the **** you run into while on it :spin: laughing
Juan_Hong_Loe said:
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I haven't felt this bad in a long time. Definetly worth it. I had a blast. Barbie Jeep racing is the Shiat! Thanks Ricky for putting on a great ride. loller.gif
I do have some pics. I'll try to post em up later tonite.

Daniel
Good to meet youmang. you friggin had the XBJRA **** wrapped up on that monster truck until the crash. Holy **** that thing hauls balls wheelie style laughing skully

Skillet said:
i got good video also of the argo vs the 50
what does it take for this to come out. I really really really want to see this ****. that was the stupidest funnay **** all night. whoever thought of all that was genious. It was like the planets aligned when brad came walking out with the cannon, ben or someone grabbed my CO2 tank, the 6x got fired up and the fitty raced away. holy **** that was awesome.

Yeah man! It was great to meet everyone. thumb.gif Even the people that I really didn't meet, just talked to, good to meet them too! Next year I hope to have my junk together as well. Good times definetly made for good (and painful) memories! :flipoff1:

blacksheep10 said:
the fitty doesn't hurt near as bad as the **** you run into while on it :spin: laughingGood to meet youmang. you friggin had the XBJRA **** wrapped up on that monster truck until the crash. Holy **** that thing hauls balls wheelie style laughing skully

what does it take for this to come out. I really really really want to see this ****. that was the stupidest funnay **** all night. whoever thought of all that was genious. It was like the planets aligned when brad came walking out with the cannon, ben or someone grabbed my CO2 tank, the 6x got fired up and the fitty raced away. holy **** that was awesome.

That was my idea. Thank you, thank you... ;D

Man, everytime you guys come down here I have the most funnest evar! :drinkers: :spin:

Dam right every time i come down there its just a frigen blast :drinkers: :spin: and then its a few days of moaping around but like i said it hurts so goood

ALABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA loller.gif

miles u really need to have someone make like 4 foot of space on their trailer for the WHAMMY... Them alabama boys don't know about that one :drinkers:

MUCHADO said:
miles u really need to have someone make like 4 foot of space on their trailer for the WHAMMY... Them alabama boys don't know about that one :drinkers:

We seriously don't... lol. Explain!