• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 2013 INFORMATION THREAD - IMPORTANT GENERAL AND COMP INFO

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Important general RBD information below:

NIGHT RIDING - For the first year ever night riding will be allowed until 10pm Friday and Saturday night! At 10PM the trail gates will be closed and locked until 6AM the next morning. It's gonna be cold so don't get locked in the trails!

NO ATVS - Morris Mountain ORV park rule states all vehicles must be caged or factory roof and seatbelts.

CAMPING - camping is free unless you have one of the four RV spots with power. Please note there will be overflow parking and camping in the playground area on the backside of the main camping area.

BON FIRE - There will be a large bonfire Saturday night, keep this in mind when parking and setting up camp. Bonfire area will be obviously marked.

TRAIL RIDING - DON'T PARK AND BLOCK THE TRAIL.

Competition information:
Comp starts at 10AM. Competitors must be in line at the bottom of Los Primos by 9:30AM.

Helmets requred. Eye protection is required. Neck protection is required. AXEL Offroad will be on site and will have helmets and neck braces available.

One run with optional 2nd run.

Southern Rock Racing Series will be running the timers and starting line

RZR/SxS race will be immediately after the buggy comp. All safety rules apply to RZR race as well.

The following park rules have been established to satisfy insurance requirements and most importantly to provide for your safety. The rules will be strictly enforced and are not negotiable. Please enjoy yourself.

1. Drivers and passengers ride at their own risk. Do not attempt an obstacle if you do not think you or your rig is capable.

2. No alcoholic beverages or mind altering substances which may impair a person's judgment are allowed on trails.

3. Seatbelts are to be worn at all times by all occupants of the vehicle. No riding in the back of of vehicles such as pickups.

4. Passengers may ride in off road vehicles providing there are set up to accommodate passengers. Passengers will have to sign the same waivers as drivers. Both passengers and drivers must wear safety belts.

5. Only licensed drivers are allowed to operate an ORV in the park. License must be valid and presented upon request.

6. No person under the age of 18 may operate an ORV in the park. Passengers under the age of 18 must have a waiver consent signed by a parent or legal guardian.

7. Litter laws are strictly enforced. Please use the provided trash receptacles or take it with you.

8. No dangerous or controlled substances are allowed in the park such as firearms, fireworks, or explosives.

9. No hunting is permitted in the park.

10. Ride only on established trails unless there is a designated area explicitly stating otherwise. Do not venture into unmarked woods or off of the property. Please stay off the neighboring properties and the main roads.

11. Do not remove or destroy trees, plants, or animals. Tree savers must always be used when winching.

12. No open fires are permitted except in designated camping areas. Please completely extinguish camp fires before leaving your camp site.

13. Be courteous to other campers, keep noise to a reasonable level at night if others are trying to sleep.

14. ORVs must pass inspection and meet vehicle requirements.

15. No ATVs or motorcycles.

16. Be courteous to park employees and follow their instructions at all times.

17. No glass containers of any kind, no exceptions. Visitors will be inspected upon arrival.

18. No night riding. (EXCEPT FOR RBD!!!!)

The 7th annual RBD event will be held November 29th-December 1st at Morris Mountain ORV park in Heflin, AL. RBD began as a small invite only event to celebrate my birthday and has grown to be one of the most anticipated events in the SE! I have extended the invitation to everyone and look forward to seeing everyone at the Biggest Wheelin' Party of the Year!
Trail rides begin Friday and last through Sunday. RBD 4th annual Los Primos hill climb "Run what ya brung" competition will begin 10am Saturday on Los Primos. Saturday night is always a big party around the campfires so plan for a good time! Barbie Jeep racing?? More details TBA.

$40 per rig, per day
$55 per rig, for the weekend
$5 Passenger
$20 Competition entry

Please contact me for more information.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 205 296 3748

THANKS TO THE SPONSORS:
Southern Rock Racing Series
Dirty Turtle Offroad Park

RBD Hill Climb Race 2013 - Saturday, 11/30/13
Fastest to the Top!

The competition will be held on Los Primos during RBD. The race will begin at 10am on Saturday 11/30/13 and last until the last racer finishes his/her run! For those who ran last year the course will be the same with the addition of a faster run in at the now taller bottom ledge. Safety is top priority to allow the drivers to go FULL THROTTLE! This is a RUN WHAT YA BRUNG event! No classes! (must be 4wd though!)

Southern Rock Racing Series (SRRS) will be handling the timing/run order of the competition. They use an electronic timing light system that will provide us with EXACT times!
ALSO NOTE: drivers will get two runs (IF THEY CHOOSE), fastest time counts!

RULES:
Get from the bottom of Los Primos to the top the fastest!
Rollcage, four-point harnesses, and Helmet required. (subject to safety inspection. No factory rollbars/roll cages)

Fastest time will get $1000+
Biggest Air will also get a prize (To be announced later)

COMPETITION ENTRY: $20*

*Note all competitors must be registered for RBD2013 for at least a day fee.
All competitor rigs must meet MMORV basic requirements: Must be 4wd. No Bolted tires.

971431_10151998894266999_299031174_n.jpg

All about some night riding!!!!!!

Love the DO NOT BLOCK THE TRAIL rule. Just to be sure, does this apply to SXS as they are so small and really do not block the trail much.

:flipoff1:

JohnG said:
All about some night riding!!!!!!

Love the DO NOT BLOCK THE TRAIL rule. Just to be sure, does this apply to SXS as they are so small and really do not block the trail much.

:flipoff1:

::)

COOL! since the Bama game comes on early, we get to do a little riding after watching them slaughter Auburn!!! that is if i can find my rig :drinkers:

I will have the Alabama Auburn game on outside the RV. With a couple outdoor gas fires if cold. Come on by. Hopefully, the comp will be over by then, if not, the comentators (Eric and myself), will be out of there to watch the game.

Roll Tide.

JohnG said:
I will have the Alabama Auburn game on outside the RV. With a couple outdoor gas fires if cold. Come on by. Hopefully, the comp will be over by then, if not, the comentators (Eric and myself), will be out of there to watch the game.

Roll Tide.

War Eagle!
and ROH TAHDE!

LandSpeeder said:
The water trucks are wetting the trails right now, to keep the dust down and all....
You must have alot of free time on your hands lately. I rarely see you post much but you even been hatin on Brock lately! :dblthumb:

BUG-E J said:
You must have alot of free time on your hands lately. I rarely see you post much but you even been hatin on Brock lately! :dblthumb:

LOL. Apparently huh! Seems as if some folks think that every time I open my mouth it's in reference to them. Hell, I can't even match my shoes most days! If a wall would listen, I'd talk to it. And typically when it won't listen I'll yell at it.