• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD PICS

Wes Keen won, Diddy was 2nd and they were tied going into Wes's last run. He had broken his tranny bolts on 2nd run and ran with 2 or the 8 on 3rd run. Won by a few tenths of a second. Joel, Peter & Timmie were probably all in the top 5. There were a lot of folks in the 30 second range

He did good, probably top 10. He never had a clean run without stops or else he would have been in the running

Had an absolute blast :****:
Here are a few from the top.

IMG_2830.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2941.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

WOW , that was a hell of a show. i bet if tim had a 110" wheel base and stickies he would have landed that.

Thats was a great turn out for Ricky B. Both Bama and Tenn boys came out with their game face on. Thanks for the show guys and what you do to grow the sport of rock crawling / racing.
and thanks to you spectators for attending these events. Your entry fees help pay for and grow quality parks. Happy Holidays y'all. thumb.gif

I will gladly give my money again to watch a show like that! Great time, great event, great park!

lowbudgetjunk said:
Maybe someone can tell Gray Rock that..... :****:

Bring money, Cable Hill, Stop Watch and a bunch of crazies from Alabama and Tennessee and just let the loose
What about the Georgia boys?
RBD Primos Race
Mine will be ready soon, and I plan on representin the big GA. :driving:
2 more chassis from CSC Fab will be out hammerin the trails soon after mine is complete. :cougar: