• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD VIDEOS

Sure do think that little kiddo is to small to be going up stuff like that! I would hate to see something happen to a little one like that.

Elliott said:
Sure do think that little kiddo is to small to be going up stuff like that! I would hate to see something happen to a little one like that.

YES Lets put all children in a protective bubble shielding them from any kind of danger so they can be dependent little entitled brats when they grow up.
But Seriously. He was strapped in and they went up the easy line. WTF is the problem?

That kid will most likely never forget the awesome time he had and is probably hooked on wheeling for good now.

Elliott said:
How exactly do you think he is to small? His harness were tight and the hill ain't **** as long as you don't try and jump it!

BustedKnucklefilms said:
YES Lets put all children in a protective bubble shielding them from any kind of danger so they can be dependent little entitled brats when they grow up.
But Seriously. He was strapped in and they went up the easy line. WTF is the problem?

That kid will most likely never forget the awesome time he had and is probably hooked on wheeling for good now.

You got any kids?

al1tonyota said:
Why don't you go suck start a shotgun... :gtfo:

Might be a little over the line there bud. I bring my kids along for the ride too. But, on anything that has potential for multiple rolls, I put them out of the vehicle. That obstacle might be easy on the left, but a catastrophic failure would potentially cause multiple rollovers. Or a throttle return spring breaking, etc, etc.

Kevin was looking out for a childs safety. Absolutely not the worst thing he could have said for the day.

My son is 4 and he rides everywhere we go. I'd go up the same side of primos with him and he wife in the Sammy and wouldn't think anything about it.

I could see if the buggy was an unsafe pos but that's a good one and ole Adam wouldn't intentionally do something dangerous with a kid in there. I'd let cash ride with him.

There is more chance of getting ran over on the way to the park with kiddo in the truck than get hurt riding. Maybe I'm wrong and should make sure Cash is safer when we ride :dunno:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Might be a little over the line there bud. I bring my kids along for the ride too. But, on anything that has potential for multiple rolls, I put them out of the vehicle. That obstacle might be easy on the left, but a catastrophic failure would potentially cause multiple rollovers. Or a throttle return spring breaking, etc, etc.

Kevin was looking out for a childs safety. Absolutely not the worst thing he could have said for the day.

That's all it is on my end.

kmcminn said:
Chill out. I wasn't talking to you.

I asked Matt the question not you. Reason I asked is it has changed my perspective on things. I think it changes everyone's perspective on life when have a kid. You look at everything differently.

Well that's me in "daddy's buggy" that I borrow! You weren't asking a question you were being a ****in smartass!

Jon Piper said:
My son is 4 and he rides everywhere we go. I'd go up the same side of primos with him and he wife in the Sammy and wouldn't think anything about it.

I could see if the buggy was an unsafe pos but that's a good one and ole Adam wouldn't intentionally do something dangerous with a kid in there. I'd let cash ride with him.

There is more chance of getting ran over on the way to the park with kiddo in the truck than get hurt riding. Maybe I'm wrong and should make sure Cash is safer when we ride :dunno:

Piper, correct me if I am wrong. Do you have a seat that is designed for your childs size? I was thinking you had one of those PRP preemie or teen seats. I have no dog in this fight and actually put my child in a 5 point harness, childs seat. I am just trying to compare apples to apples.

I also don't think Adam would intentionally try to hurt anyone, he is a pretty alright guy. But, even in the safe (so we deem them) situations, bad stuff can happen. Donuts in a parking lot has killed more wheelers lately than anything, even driving to the park.

kmcminn said:
You got any kids?

You know I don't. But I have nieces and nephews about the same age as this kid that I would never let anything happen to. They have all ridden in the buggy with me. I wouldn't hesitate to go up the left side of primos with them. Primos is EASY.
Just because you are a smother mother doesn't mean you need to judge everyone else. Why are you always first in line to jump on the safety band wagon when someone else makes a comment?