• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD vids

I got some good pictures of all the HIGH FLYIN RACERS , as well as some CRAZY BARBIE JEEP CRASH photos from Sunday as well, I will start workin on postin em up now :dblthumb:

What a fun weekend yall ,rainin muddy as hell trail riding on Friday, CRAZY CONTEST ACTION on Saturday, then BARBIE JEEP MAYHEM & good DRY TRAIL TRACTION RIDING on Sunday to wrap things up :dblthumb:

Thanks for the videos and pics!!! ;D
I had a blast :woot: :woot:
Didnt kno my big ol buggy could stand up like that :woot: :woot: :eek:

1TONZR2 said:
he did also did well at SETTC! I wanna say he broke his transmission then as well.....

Yep its the same tranny :****:
Broke at transfer case at SETTC and didnt want to pull it.
I had CSC Fab tig it with it in the buggy.
That part held good but the 3rd run took out the bell housing :eek:
:spin: :spin:

:flipoff1: to TC for taking my short lived fame away with that ridiculous jump :gtfo:

J/k :tc 's dont go off on me molaugh

Don't be talking smack Matt the hurricane and my team will be out for blood next year!!! Even though I called you out at the end and what did you say :flipoff1:

Here's some more vids taken by a friend named Michelle from Emerald Coast Jeepers. Incidentally, she tried to sign up on the forum to post these herself but the board told her that she was a spammer and needed to contact the forum owners. Unfortunately, there apparently is no way to do that unless you are actually a member??? Anyway, her screen name was black widow and she would appreciate someone helping her out ...

Onto the vids:

RBD Nov10 Tim

RBD Nov10 dirt slinging at camera

RBD Nov2010 BW1

RBD Nov10 Crowd chaser

J. J.

patooyee said:
Here's some more vids taken by a friend named Michelle from Emerald Coast Jeepers. Incidentally, she tried to sign up on the forum to post these herself but the board told her that she was a spammer and needed to contact the forum owners. Unfortunately, there apparently is no way to do that unless you are actually a member??? Anyway, her screen name was black widow and she would appreciate someone helping her out ...

J. J.

Have them try again, I tried to clean up some that were "stuck" in the system. If they have an issue, have them email me ([email protected]) with a screen name. I'll set it up and email them back with a temproary password.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Have them try again, I tried to clean up some that were "stuck" in the system. If they have an issue, have them email me ([email protected]) with a screen name. I'll set it up and email them back with a temproary password.

Thanks you sir.

J. J.

just wanted to tell all the guys who particapated in the race great job, love the vids and pics
timmie airtime was great wes also, some of the other guys i did not know but you all put on a great show thumb.gif hitit :driving:

COOL , I was the guy standing to youre right & takin photos all day, glad you got sighned up on here BlackWidow :dblthumb:

GREAT VIDS !!