• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rear Engine Aetna Buggy

Defiantly understand that point. It is always the little stuff that gets you. We should all start wearing helmets more. A little bicycle helmet takes up no space and could save our lives on day. Safety is going to have to be addressed more and more for the trail riders. I think I'm even going to put a set of window nets in my trail rig when I get to it.

Mine protects my fuel cell. :flipoff1:

CRW_8131.jpg

This picture is why TK refers to Ricky as the waterhead. We also mentioned the similarity to Cartman in the special olympics episode!

HOGGHEAD said:
It's a copy

I really should have been from Missouri "The Show Me" State.
Prove it, show us its predecessor.

Them Aetna boys are coming up with cool ****, i'd like to see that girl climb. Just wondering if it does like dunebuggies, and pulls wheelies.

blacksheep10 said:
if you mean indashop's, then yes. it is. TC copy.
Oh **** was he talking about me, errr, mine? If so, then yes, yes it is a knockoff. Twisted Customs deserves the honors of the design. Jason Paule makes a damn fine product of a helluva design. Mine was built by Rick Schmaus, he's build quite a few rigs out of Michigan.

InDaShop said:
Oh **** was he talking about me, errr, mine? If so, then yes, yes it is a knockoff. Twisted Customs deserves the honors of the design. Jason Paule makes a damn fine product of a helluva design. Mine was built by Rick Schmaus, he's build quite a few rigs out of Michigan.
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the aetna buggy with an attempt at sarcasm and humor, but I thought I would throw my own smartassery in there whe I scrolled up and there was a pic of yours :flipoff1: laughing1