• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rear mounted radiator plumbing?

SHELBS44

Frosty beverages and HL2 FTW
Finally getting to the point of plumbing my rig. Having problems finding a decent set up for plumbing my radiator. 1.25 and 1.5" on the radiator. Wanting to run the least connections possible so I don't have a lot of leak points. And not spend 400 doll hairs on hose. :****:What y'all using?

billstoy said:
have a exhaust shop bend you 2 pipes.

I've thought of that. Also thought about tubing. It's a fairly straight run down the belly. Just trying to keep it clean as I can and bit a lot of connection points. Hell even thought about 1 wire hydraulic return line but damn that's higher up than giraffe cooter too

I ran 1.5" aluminum tube with -16 an fitting on each end. Short flex hoses between tube and radiator/engine. Hope it works out well. It at least looks clean.

jmh78 said:
I ran 1.5" aluminum tube with -16 an fitting on each end. Short flex hoses between tube and radiator/engine. Hope it works out well. It at least looks clean.

It should look clean! Probably look in to that. Honestly I'm trying to stay away from tubing. I had a bad experience with my last rig