• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reasons to be banned...

Wearing your pants like this:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 8.00.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 8.00.16 AM.png
    749.3 KB · Views: 104
CHASMAN9 said:
If you talk a big game about your EX gf and how you accidentally did her twin sister, but don't share said "Private pictures". flashemifyougotem :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

Who did that? Must have been before me. IF they can prove it i'll call them sir and shake their hand.

Zjman said:
And what if ya sell or trade ur rig for a sxs?
Dammit.
Wait, I still have a linked jeep on tons and 40" stickies. Don't remember driving in the last 5 months though.

Even worse, my 4 seater I bought in middle TN by tbitoy has underglow LED's and lighted whips. Haven't ran the whips but when my son is in the rzr he makes sure to hit the LED button. Not sure he has a sexual preference at 9, but I'm having my suspicions. The sweats his mom bought him are awful skinny at the bottom

blacksheep10 said:
Dammit.
Wait, I still have a linked jeep on tons and 40" stickies. Don't remember driving in the last 5 months though.

Even worse, my 4 seater I bought in middle TN by tbitoy has underglow LED's and lighted whips. Haven't ran the whips but when my son is in the rzr he makes sure to hit the LED button. Not sure he has a sexual preference at 9, but I'm having my suspicions. The sweats his mom bought him are awful skinny at the bottom

laughing1. DAYUM DAD ! Too funny tho

muddinmetal said:
Oddly enough, this is what got me banned...

I remember that. I remember almost crapping my pants laughing when it happened. Side not he climbed the aop hill this weekend and I was standing at the top. He just looks like a **** now. Didnt smile or anything.

xjmarc said:
You and me both. I'm hoping to replace my 44 in the near future, if my house will quit breaking things and taking all my money.

I'm just going to rock mine until RCV stops warrantying my parts then worry about it.

jeeptj99 said:
I'm just going to rock mine until RCV stops warrantying my parts then worry about it.

Yukon told me last time it was my last stub, so much for a lifetime warranty. I guess 3 is the magic number.

xjmarc said:
Yukon told me last time it was my last stub, so much for a lifetime warranty. I guess 3 is the magic number.

They were a bunch of bastards when i had to warranty my Grizzly locker. Luckily RCV hasnt been anything but amazing to deal with.

Latest posts