• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

recentering steel wheels (not h1's)

ToyZu

I have a set of 16x8 steel wheels (either rock crawler or soft 8's, from my brother 6 years ago) that been sitting in my backyard for quite sometime and since I can't find either a deal on h1's or even tires figured I might be able to use them. It's a plus to find tires to. Might be a dumb question, but is it worth it? I tried searching if there were kits, but I keep getting h1 stuff. I'm not sure what company(s) I need to look at if there is a possibility, but I will keep on seachin.

thanks guys

Did I miss centers on that site? Who sells different centers. I wish someone made bolt in centers so 1 set of wheels could be used on different rigs.

machen4x4 said:
any of the guys with plasma tables can cut you a 1/4 plate for the center

For the Best in Weld on Beadlocks
www.Totalmetalinnovations.com
Made in the USA, by Americans

Looks like all the stuff on that site is Ruff Stuff...? I guess they are a vendor

Oh, and as cheap as steel wheels are, there is no way I'd waste the time to recenter a standard wheel.

I just bought 4 16x8 black soft 8 wheels from Summit Racing for $186 shipped.

Just wheel centers (pressed centers) are gonna cost you $30+ each.

TBItoy said:
Looks like all the stuff on that site is Ruff Stuff...? I guess they are a vendor

Oh, and as cheap as steel wheels are, there is no way I'd waste the time to recenter a standard wheel.

I just bought 4 16x8 black soft 8 wheels from Summit Racing for $186 shipped.

Just wheel centers (pressed centers) are gonna cost you $30+ each.

Word, yeah talked to a friend and that's basically what he told me. waste of time.

Latest posts