• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Recipes

Chocolate covered bacon
Melt some dark chocolate baking chips in a double boiler. Add cayenne pepper to taste, dry bacon then dip in chocolate. And let sit on wak paper to dry and harden.

Texas Caviar

1 can of corn
1 can of black beans
1 can of black eyed peas
1 can cilantro lime rotel tomatoes
2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 of a 24oz bottle of zesty italian salad dressing
2 large plastic container of that pico stuff from deli at grocery store, maybe 4 cups total or so, never measured just dumped in

Mix in large tupperware container, maybe add some lawerys or pepper or whatever u think to jazz it up, store overnight in fridge so it gets good and cold.

break out container at trails, enjoy with tortilla chips and beer.

Guaranteed way to make new friends!!!

Maybe not what this thread was meant for but who has a good mustard slaw recipe? All 500 on google sucks. I had the best one ever I think and pretty sure it got lost when I moved.

ForMud said:
Squaws work.

I like cooking, it's cleaning I don't like.

I just use a plastic fork to eat my pop-top spaghetti O's then recycle the can and keep reusin' the fork for whenever I get to eat again.........struggle.

Tony,

I see nothing wrong with you being a little thrifty on your meals, after spending all that cheese on high end sports cars. In fact, It probably makes you feel somewhat "normal" a.k.a Middle Class :stir:

Well this thread went to crap lol.

It's probably not the best....but the recipes what I grew up on and my family enjoys it.

Easy chilli

2lb ground beef
1 large can tomato juice
3 tablespoons chilli powder
1 jar Heinz chilli sauce
1 large can bush mild chilli beans

Simple Brown the beef

In a pot add all ingredients and simmer for an hour before eating. Really good especially if you don't like insanely spicy chilli

Anybody like buffalo chicken dip? This is the best I have ever had. Very simple to make.

Buffalo Chicken Dip

3 to 4lbs of chicken(Can use chicken tenders but I use a good quality can chicken)
1-24oz bottle of ranch dressing
1-16oz bottle of Moore's Buffalo Sauce
8oz of shredded mozzarella cheese
2-8oz blocks of cream cheese (room temperature)

I boil my chicken and I put about 6 chicken bullion cubes in there while the chicken is boiling (if I use the tenders or real chicken).
While the chicken is boiling I go ahead and put everything else in the crockpot so it can be melting down. Then once the chicken is done I shred it up really fine and then stir it up with the rest of the mixture in the crockpot. Once it's all mixed together If you like it thinner (I don't) add about 1/2 a cup maybe 1 cup of the chicken broth and mix it in with it. Just don't add a whole lot or you will make it too runny. So you could add a little at a time if you want to. Just stir it often and make sure the cream cheese melts all the way and you're good to go!

Re: Re: Recipes

lt99ls1 said:
I do most all the cooking in our house. They get tired of eating steak and potatoes but not me!
You sound like me. Lol. A fine meal never gets old. Hard to beat a good marinated seasoned steak and loaded baked taters.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk