• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Redneck hauler $3000

Mattman347

The 7.3L Powerstroke guy
I bought this thing off here a few years back and it has worked awesome for me and the kids. I have modified it to work great all around as a camper and to haul all my tools/welder/compressor etc. I am looking to go to something different in a gooseneck slide in camper design.

The good:
Two 7000lb axles. Brand new breaks, spare tire, mini fridge, home made shower in back with instant hot water heater.Full camper furnace, Roof mounted A/C unit that keeps it ice cold. Microwave also included. Will come with 3500 watt generator also. Has a 15 gal fresh water tank and 20 gal fuel tank for the grey water underneath. Has king size bed up top and couch makes a bed also. Awning works but has a few small holes in it but still works great when raining and for shade. Has a ton of deck space, i put my super duty on it for a trip to Florida once and it pulled great!

The bad:
No title, well it has one in it but it was never signed over. I have been pulling it all over, fl, in, oh, nc without any issues.
It has some small leaks because it€™s all steel on the outside wall, i have sealed most of them up and it does not leak bad enough for me to worry about while camping in a down pour, I€™m talking small stuff... the roof does NOT leak!

It€™s freaking heavy! I would say 2500lb pin weight and the hauler alone is around 9k. If you have a 7.3l slightly modded you won€™t even notice its there! ;).

Located near Woodbury TN. Call or text 937-935-8144
$4500 REDUCED TO $3000
7119c29583b0b0d5a49514fa75fd9b5c.jpg

fabdae7fd348a6cd76fce4687df7e25c.jpg

2767cee7af067d69e53aa59efa069c0a.jpg
4970d768ff2edea38df7b3564ff8a1b8.jpg
a73fcbc061055047d558041be5f3a59a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Redneck hauler

Bump for a good toy hauler/crawler hauler. Could have used the onboard ac this past weekend at AOP!

Putting this back up to the top as I have bought a 40" trailer to put a camper on and be able to haul several toys. It in the same condition, just has all new tires (5 of them) and no more wheel simulators lol. Been using it for the last year, take it to AOP all the time, A/C is COLD. Make me an offer!

Does not come with a generator.

Dang. Wish I had enough truck for this.

Yup and if I didn't have to put a transmission in my truck last week I mighta been on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts