• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rednecklights

Eddyj

Unfortunately after a few leaf looking Sunday trail rides one of my LED lights that I had purchased from rednecklights on this forum has failed due to no fault of my own. I mounted these lights with the supplied hardware and followed the installation instructions.
I would like to get in touch with the owner to get a warranty replacement. Can anyone help me locate this gentleman. I don't remember his name, he met me in a back alley to give me my lights and he kept offering to give me a "north Alabama handshake"and a discount if I was down. I politely passed, he seemed annoyed and said he was late for some club or clan meeting.
thanks for your help.

Unfortunately after a few leaf looking Sunday trail rides one of my LED lights that I had purchased from rednecklights on this forum has failed due to no fault of my own. I mounted these lights with the supplied hardware and followed the installation instructions.
I would like to get in touch with the owner to get a warranty replacement. Can anyone help me locate this gentleman. I don't remember his name, he met me in a back alley to give me my lights and he kept offering to give me a "north Alabama handshake"and a discount if I was down. I politely passed, he seemed annoyed and said he was late for some club or clan meeting.
thanks for your help.

Fortunately/unfortunately your warranty was voided as soon as you turned down the "handshake" from him.

LightPower