• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reign of Rocks Trail Rig Crawling Comp

I watched the first episode. The video quality and editing is top notch, just got s little repetitive

Just watched that episode start to finish and enjoyed it. Like mentioned by @TMac it has good video quality and angles and cool to see some folks I know getting on the YouTubes!

I watched the first episode. They need to work on their commentary a bit but it is a extremely good effort. Much props to them for putting it together.

I've seen it pop up on YouTube a hundred times and I haven't watched it yet. Now that I know what it is, I'll watch it today

I've seen it pop up on YouTube a hundred times and I haven't watched it yet. Now that I know what it is, I'll watch it today
His 24 hours to hell and back is really good stuff too. Different format than this (not a mock competition, just focused on trail riding)

I really like this video series. Looks like a great time to me. Pretty sure I saw @alscott in part two doing some spotting and my buddy Jason is the first driver in each episode. If you've never met or wheeled with Jason, you're missing out. Great fella!

I really like this video series. Looks like a great time to me. Pretty sure I saw @alscott in part two doing some spotting and my buddy Jason is the first driver in each episode. If you've never met or wheeled with Jason, you're missing out. Great fella!
Negative ghost rider, im to poor to be invited and dont run bfg's cause they are ghey.

Would have loved to have seen your Toyota running this series and showing up some of the other rigs that were selected.
Same reason most of ours wouldn't ever be invited. It doesn't look like a toyota anymore. Too buggy-ish.

That said, I've watched 3 episodes so far. That s10 built by the guy that used to work at NASA is smokin! I'd wheel them heck out of that rig…if it was an extended cab.

Latest posts