• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Maps!!

rooneypower

ok so im brand new to the off road world. (getting car for off roading in the next month or so) I live kinda close to Reiter Pit/Trails (in woodinville) and i've spent countless hours on the internet trying to find good maps of the area showing me where i can have some fun. Now i dont want to screw my ride. I just want some fun trails with (maybe) difficult parts in them. I have created maps of the area with scources on the internet but i've only been there once. I was wondering if anyone is a regular visitor and knows of trails that are easy and fun. I would like to have maps if possible. Thanks.
Maybe a GPS map??

Thanks

Reiter Trail Watch (RTW) is currently working on a map of the area. Im not informed on the progress of the map thus far. Best thing for you is to find a group or buddy to go up with. Sometimes members posts notices on here of when they will be at Reiter and sometimes welcome tagalongs. Hook up with them and wheel. The powerline trail will be a good starting point for you.

ok thanks ive got the RTW map ill post the maps ive made and see what everyone says...

Ill get them up in a few minutes..

here they are

The spot where it says "any road" refers to the multiple forest trail roads that branch of the main road. Tell me if any of these are wrong or if i could extend any. I know of the Index Wall trail but i dont exactly know where it goes...There are links so you can look at them in more detail.

These are the ones i know about..
TOPOmap1.jpg

TOPOmap2.jpg

TOPOmap3.jpg