• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Rock Crawling Competition

IMCasey2U

I am posting this for Karl VP, as he is out of town....he is putting together a completion, July 15th, 2017. FB Page and info is here: https://www.facebook.com/ReiterRockCrawl/

I am hoping I added the Event ad and Entry form, but if not, I am sure Karl will, when he returns.

Attachments

• RRC Ad png.jpg
    RRC Ad png.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 421
  • Entry Form.jpg
    Entry Form.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 423
Well crap I will be gone on my very first big vacation... Otherwise I was going to come out and video it all....

I sent one to your team mate.

Once I have all spots filled, I will send out an e-mail with the particulars to everyone.

Looking like a good field so far. Folks from all over Wa and BC. :awesomework:

reiter

I am also interested . looking for someone to team up with. my truck has a sunroof, will it need to be covered? will there be camping? where do fire extinguishers need to be mounted?

Sunroof will be okay. No camping at the comp site unfortunately there is dispersed camping available in the area. Fire extinguishers need to be mounted where they can be easily accessed by either driver or spotter.

Last edited:
I am also interested . looking for someone to team up with. my truck has a sunroof, will it need to be covered? will there be camping? where do fire extinguishers need to be mounted?

Still looking for someone to race with?

Sunroof will be okay. No camping at the comp site unfortunately there is dispersed camping available in the area. Fire extinguishers need to be mounted where they can be easily accessed by either driver or spotter.

2 per rig right?