• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Rock Crawling Competition

bummed to miss this, how was it? any pics? any official results? Thanks Karl and the Tamers for putting this on. Thanks Scott for the tremendous help getting us a place to have things like this, and thanks to everyone else who has been involved!!!

An S-ton of pics just got posted/linked/whatever to the Reiter Rock Crawl FB page. I know, its FB, but lucky for me my wife has and account so I don't have to.

We had a BLAST, easy, but challenging courses, especially for a bunch of Hack drivers and cobbled together rigs :redneck:

Props to the Tamers for spearheading the comp, and to all the people that worked so hard all these years to even make this a reality. From looking at the plans and talking with the people involved, Reiter could pretty much double or more in the next few years. If things keep on track :beer:

Nice job tamers! The event was a blast! Would definitely do it again. Reiter is an awesome place to wheel also. Can't wait to go back. :awesomework:

Final results. Congrats to all. No real major breakage and all teams were able to compete on all courses. :cheer:

19984206_462601620766975_7011029683250748262_o.jpg

Final results. Congrats to all. No real major breakage and all teams were able to compete on all courses. :cheer:

19984206_462601620766975_7011029683250748262_o.jpg
Haha some of us saved the major breakage for after the event:rolleyes::rolleyes:
. You guys are a great example of a good wheeling community. Thanks for helping out a stranger:beer:

Haha some of us saved the major breakage for after the event:rolleyes::rolleyes:
. You guys are a great example of a good wheeling community. Thanks for helping out a stranger:beer:

What happened after the event?? We were there till about 7 p.m. but were over on the new yellow after the comp

What happened after the event?? We were there till about 7 p.m. but were over on the new yellow after the comp

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bKJxmNQ2C037Okvw1

Broke my upper link, which rolled my steering cylinder into my panhard bar breaking the jic stud off and snapped the eyelets on my shocks

Big thanks to curt and Rudi for helping me out on sunday!! Stand up guys with jokes for days :haha:.. and thanks to Karl for putting me in touch with them!

Last edited: